BY LAND O'LAKES #43 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Joanna I.
Bronx, NY
I can still hear my dad in the NY deli ordering "a pound of land o lakes yellow American" it's a classic I've had my entire life!
Tristan H.
This is REAL cheese. It makes the best melting cheese for grilled cheese sandwiches. It has a great flavor and isn’t too salty.
Talia M.
Beaver Falls, PA
This is the only Americans cheese that I get for my refrigerator it is the best cheese Hands down and my family all swear by it
Terra G.
Tarentum, PA
I dont care for this cheese to much. Doesnt have much of a taste to it. I love cheese so much but i dont recommend this one.
Tiffany H.
Dawson Spgs, KY
This has been my favorite cheese for years even got my kids addicted to it has a taste like no other very creamy and great
Mark H.
Johnstown
Best brand of real cheese,great for grilled cheese sandwiches,usually buy at price chopper deli, better quality cheese
Elise P.
Tega Cay
I love deli sliced American. I can eat it right from the pack with nothing else. Such a creamy taste land o lakes has
AMY B.
Syracuse
The best cheese around is land o lakes creamy and delishes but it always has to be yellow taste better. I know weird
Karyn D.
Trenton
Love just eating this by the slice out of the package freshly sliced at the deli. Also good for sandwiches melts good
Nadine M.
Lk Hopatcong, NJ
So rich and creamy!! White or yellow. Both are delicious choices. Can't go wrong with LOL cheese in your sandwiches