Land O'Lakes Yellow American Premium Deli Cheese uploaded by Esmelinda E.

BY LAND O'LAKES #41 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Danielle R.
Rochester, NY
These are great. I usually prefer the individual wrapped since those last longer. But these are great and the price is usually reasonable. Which they would change the packaging so it lasts longer
Iuliia Z.
This is my favorite product. I very often use only them. a very good quality. Often in stores there are discounts for this. Also this product is popular all over the world. In the future I will use it.
Ashley S.
Somers
I don't normally purchase 5lbs of cheese unless I'm having a BBQ but this stuff never disappoints, never goes bad fast. Only cheese I will ever purchase. I'm 25 and I've been eating it since I could chew #beachbashcontest @influenster
Vanessa S.
Laramie, WY
By far the best American cheese. Nice and creamy and it melts like a dream! Makes the best mac-n-cheese and grilled cheese. Also tastes great by itself or with meat. Love this stuff!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
This and boars head is literally the only American cheese you'll ever see me touch. I think American cheese is disgusting and has a weird feel...but this is legit
Mary H.
Sharon Springs, NY
I only eat land o lakes cheese because I like the taste a lot better than store brand. It's more flavorful than other brands. It doesn't taste like plastic like some of the other cheese brands. I buy mine at Walmart and it's definitely worth it.
Kaylee S.
Hopewell jct , NY
The only brand of American Cheese i will buy! The best for grilled cheeses and melts perfectly! This is affordable and has great flavor! Better than Boar's head!
Marielis C.
Woonsocket, RI
The best cheese for burgers and griled cheese. This cheese is very flavoreful and not greasy. It has the perfect amount of salt too. My kids love to have it by the slice and will always choose it amongst the others we carry in our household.
Danielle D.
Mingo Jct, OH
This cheese is my favorite! It is very delicious. Me and my daughter can just eat it by the slice. This cheese tastes a lot better to me than the other cheese that is individually wrapped. It is affordable and I would definitely recommend.
Judany G.
Avenel, NJ
I purchase land o lakes yellow american deli cheese on a weekly basis. It has good flavor and other american deli cheese doesn't compare. The pricing is reasonable as well. I would recommend land o lakes yellow american deli cheese to all my family and friends.