Land O'Lakes Yellow American Premium Deli Cheese uploaded by Esmelinda E.

BY LAND O'LAKES #37 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
Love cheese. I use cheese for almost everything. Very easy to melt and make great food and give it a better flover. Would recommend this product to cheese lovers 💖
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Okay, so I'm the first to review this product?! This cheese is amazing. It lasts long for those who do not eat cheese like that meaning it won't harden up or get waxy like Boar's Head brand (sorry BH, I do love your ham though) but in my house I buy a pound and a half every weekend. It's creamy when melted so it goes great for grilled cheese and Mac and cheese and any cheese dish you need or even just to snack on. I think everyone should try it at least once and see the difference. I usually order this or the white and get it freshly sliced thin is the way to go!
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
The only deli american my family and I will buy. This stuff is amazing, noting like the "singles" slices you can get. This stuff is all creamy amazingness. Unfortunately in the last few years it is getting harder to find this specific version in Delis. But when we do we buy a couple pounds! My kids call this real American Cheese.
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
Why does this company focus so much on American cheese? It's not even a real variety of cheese. To me it just taste like wax and food coloring. I suppose if you need something to put on a charred cheeseburger on a hot summer day, This would do the job but I don't go out of my way to buy this product.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
This brand is good but not for cheese. I have had their butter and its delicious. Since it was good i would think the cheese is good too. Not the case. It was my fist time purchasing it, but I don't hate it. I will definitely would try again. My girls love it so that is what matters to me
Alexis K.
Elon, NC
I am not personally a huge fan of American cheese slices, but Land O Lakes are some of the most delicious! I've found a lot of American cheese slices to be waxy or have a strange flavor, but I've never had that problem with these slices! They're pretty good, and they're helpful for a quick sandwich.
Amanda B.
Every time we go to the grocery store we stop at the deli and get a pound of this cheese and a pound of turkey. This is usually in our lunch everyday. My husband doesn't but any other kind of deli sliced American. It's not exactly cheap but it's worth the price.
Justine A.
2046 reviews
This cheese is a staple in our house. It is great for grilled cheese, in sandwiches or omelettes. We go through a lot of it in our house. The Land o Lakes tasted the best compared to the store brands out there. You get what you pay for in my opinion.
Melissa O.
East Aurora, NY
This is a staple in our house.. always tastes good and always a good price point. Other cheeses taste artificial, but this tastes like real cheese. We get it every week and eat it most every day. I always look for Land O Lakes when I'm out shopping!