BY LAND O'LAKES #39 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Gina R.
We go to a deli and have them slice 2 lbs of this cheese every month. It's the smoothst tasting American cheese we've eaten for over 20years.
Allison O.
Hoboken, NJ
so good, I usually order a pound from the deli and could eat It all in a sitting. It doesn’t taste processed and is great for grilled cheeses!!
Shelton R.
Long beach
I love this cheese I love the taste and texture and it's so cheesey I put it on my sandwiches and crackers I snack on this threw out the day
Samie G.
This is great for making traditional grilled cheese sandwiches. Has a very rich taste a d definitely a bit more expensive that other brands.
Jennifer F.
Rochester, NY
Wonderful product that can be used in so many different ways! Smooth texture, melts easily, and very consistent flavor. Highly recommended.
Alexis L.
Brooklyn , NY
This is my favorite cheese from the deli , better than any other brand I’ve tried. It’s a memory from my childhood that I’ll never let go
Aubree P.
This cheese has a good smooth creamy taste. Great to add on a sandwich or for an easy snack. I love adding into my eggs in the morning!
Heidi L.
Crellin
I love this cheese great for eating with crackers and pickles on cold cut sandwiches and grill cheese sandwich so creamy when melted
Morgan B.
Houston
This is my fav cheese and I got to go to the Florida factory which was really cool the taste is amazing and the price is great too
member-be07a
I love all land O lakes products they are made to perfection. This yellow cheese is so tasty and u can use it for almost anything.