Land O'Lakes Yellow American Premium Deli Cheese uploaded by Esmelinda E.

BY LAND O'LAKES #41 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
This is my preferred brand of American cheese. There just something about the flavor. Boars head is similar and an ok replacement if there no land o lakes.. but land o lakes is so much better.
Becca D.
Bel Air, MD
This is my all time favorite cheese ! I've been using it since I was little it's so smooth and creamy ! I love it so much , nothing compares to a fresh slice of land o lakes American cheese !
Tiffany T.
Rockford, IL
This is an amazing cheese. Tastes great on sandwiches and by itself. Doesn’t taste too heavy. I’ve eaten this for years and plan to eat it in the future. I would also recommend this to others
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
This is my go to American cheese brand. I get it every time I need it or when it’s on sale. I’ve just always gravitated forwards this brand of American cheese because my mother always bought it when I was growing up.
Jaime Lee K.
Goffstown, NH
Always Land O Lakes deli cheese for perfect sandwiches, grilled cheese, or any recipe that calls for American cheese! Been buying for years and even the pickiest of kids love it!
Kellie J.
Myrtle Beach, SC
The only American cheese that my family buys. My mom swears by land o lakes! Definitely doesn’t taste like fake cheese (if you know what I mean) perfect for grilled cheeses!!
Sarah S.
If you're making homemade premendo cheese spread from scratch this is the only cheese I reach for. Get it as a block shred it yourself you won't regret the decision.
Marisol C.
Terra Bella, CA
Love cheese. I use cheese for almost everything. Very easy to melt and make great food and give it a better flover. Would recommend this product to cheese lovers 💖
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
Okay, so I'm the first to review this product?! This cheese is amazing. It lasts long for those who do not eat cheese like that meaning it won't harden up or get waxy like Boar's Head brand (sorry BH, I do love your ham though) but in my house I buy a pound and a half every weekend. It's creamy when melted so it goes great for grilled cheese and Mac and cheese and any cheese dish you need or even just to snack on. I think everyone should try it at least once and see the difference. I usually order this or the white and get it freshly sliced thin is the way to go!
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.