BY LAND O'LAKES #43 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Kimberly K.
N Middletown, NJ
Best yellow American cheese. I can’t eat any other brand! I can tell if it’s not Land O Lakes! My favorite cheese that I can even eat alone. Best flavor!
Jennifer M.
Chicago
Very good cheese. Used for sandwiches, grilled cheese, snacking...all very good options. Not excessively over the top excited about it, but really good.
Sandra M.
Lubbock
My favorite cheese for sandwiches! Have tried others but nothing compares to Land O Lakes! Other slice cheese have like an after taste but not this one.
jacki b.
Wesley Chapel
This is the favorite cheese in our house for sandwiches of any kind. It stands up to heat like a grilled cheese or just a regular cold cut sandwich.
Mya N.
Manahawkin
I eat this cheese non-stop. Usually it’s used for other things, but I get it from the deli and eat it straight from the bag! Lol! Such good cheese.
Sativa B.
Coraopolis, PA
This is real cheese at its best! The slices don't get stuck together, it takes your sandwich to another level and is perfect for grilled cheese!
Misty f.
A great product I truly enjoyed trying out, looked just like it said it would, I would use it again. I recommend this product to be tried out.
Allison O.
Hoboken, NJ
so good, I usually order a pound from the deli and could eat It all in a sitting. It doesn’t taste processed and is great for grilled cheeses!!
Gina R.
We go to a deli and have them slice 2 lbs of this cheese every month. It's the smoothst tasting American cheese we've eaten for over 20years.
Shelton R.
Long beach
I love this cheese I love the taste and texture and it's so cheesey I put it on my sandwiches and crackers I snack on this threw out the day