BY LAND O'LAKES #39 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Katie H.
Rochester, NH
This is by far my favorite american cheese. Obviously american cheese is extremely processed, however, it doesn't taste as processed as most brands. It melts wonderfully, is mild, and goes perfectly on sandwiches, burgers and in mac and cheese. It is also available at almost every grocery store.
Brooke S.
Manalapan, NJ
My favorite cheese!!! so good! I get it at my local shop rte. Its pretty average in price, definitely affordable and they give a lot! Goes on any sandwich. I buy it all the time. Really the only one I get!!
elisibeth w.
Palm city , FL
This and boars head is literally the only American cheese you'll ever see me touch. I think American cheese is disgusting and has a weird feel...but this is legit
Mary H.
Sharon Springs, NY
I only eat land o lakes cheese because I like the taste a lot better than store brand. It's more flavorful than other brands. It doesn't taste like plastic like some of the other cheese brands. I buy mine at Walmart and it's definitely worth it.
Judany G.
Avenel, NJ
I purchase land o lakes yellow american deli cheese on a weekly basis. It has good flavor and other american deli cheese doesn't compare. The pricing is reasonable as well. I would recommend land o lakes yellow american deli cheese to all my family and friends.
C G.
Emerald Isle, NC
This is so good! It is the only American cheese that you'll ever find in my refrigerator! It's the only one I'll feed my son...it is so darn good...I love this stuff!
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
esta marca la verdad que no la e probado pero quería hacer este comentario para ver si algien ya lo a comido y me dise que tal esta este producto y que costo tiene y si vale la pena conprarlo
Rachelle L.
Monaca
This cheese. OMG how I love this cheese. The flavor of it the consistency of it. I can't keep it in the house everyone just stands at the fridge and eats it.
Tiffany H.
Dawson Spgs, KY
This has been my favorite cheese for years even got my kids addicted to it has a taste like no other very creamy and great
Joy T.
Blaine, TN
Once you have had Land O Lakes deli cheese, the singles will no longer be acceptable.