BY LAND O'LAKES #38 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Valerie P.
Corpus Christi
I love this brand of cheese on my enchiladas with meat or chicken. I actually go to a certain mexican restaurant cause I know they use Land of Lakes american cheese on their enchiladas making them original and one of a kind.
Dana S.
Austin
Land O'Lakes who makes a good cheese. The consistency isn't oily. The American cheese flavor is bright. It's good melted on a grilled cheese or fresh out of the fridge on an apple. I prefer a thicker fresh lice from the deli.
Ashley S.
Somers
I don't normally purchase 5lbs of cheese unless I'm having a BBQ but this stuff never disappoints, never goes bad fast. Only cheese I will ever purchase. I'm 25 and I've been eating it since I could chew #beachbashcontest @influenster
Liz A.
Hackettstown, NJ
This cheese is a classic. American cheese is my favorite and I always get it from the deli counter, never the prepackaged cheese. Usually I can get the store brand cheaper but I always get his if it is on sale.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Tastes great, good consistency. Not the healthiest option. There are better brands, but this is fairly priced for the quality. You get a decent amount of product for the price. Would recommend. Bought at my local grocery store.
Carol A.
Branford, CT
According to my husband the only American cheese anyone should buy is yellow American. And if you must buy American it should be land o lakes because it's classic. I hate to admit it but he's right.
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
This is my preferred brand of American cheese. There just something about the flavor. Boars head is similar and an ok replacement if there no land o lakes.. but land o lakes is so much better.
Becca D.
Bel Air, MD
This is my all time favorite cheese ! I've been using it since I was little it's so smooth and creamy ! I love it so much , nothing compares to a fresh slice of land o lakes American cheese !
Jess K.
Mineola, NY
This is my go to American cheese brand. I get it every time I need it or when it’s on sale. I’ve just always gravitated forwards this brand of American cheese because my mother always bought it when I was growing up.
Jaime Lee K.
Goffstown, NH
Always Land O Lakes deli cheese for perfect sandwiches, grilled cheese, or any recipe that calls for American cheese! Been buying for years and even the pickiest of kids love it!