Land O'Lakes Yellow American Premium Deli Cheese uploaded by Esmelinda E.

BY LAND O'LAKES

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Dvani M.
Land O Lakes cheeses are made with milk, and not milk by product or oil like a lot of other "cheese" products claim to be. It is perfect for any dish, grilled cheese, on a sandwich or apart of a mix when you make mac n cheese. The cheese itself doesn't have too strong a flavor but it takes any sandwich from plain to delicious when you add a slice.
Melinda D.
Hands-down my favorite sliced yellow cheese. I buy about a pound of this week. The flavor is so soft and smooth. The best yellow cheese. I use this for cooking, sandwiches, and just eat alone. If you are looking for a good yellow cheese this is itLand O'Lakes Yellow American Premium Deli Cheese
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
I really like this cheese. It tastes amazing & I also use this when I'm making a grilled cheese sandwhich, this is one of my go to cheeses, I usually buy it from cub foods & I run out of these quick because my family loves this cheese to !
Alex S.
My favorite American cheese! When compared to other brands, this one is a lot creamier and doesn’t have a strange aftertaste or leave a film over the tongue.

I love eating this as is, using it for grilled cheese, and topping burgers. Definitely my first pick at the deli.
Megan M.
Woonsocket, RI
This Land O Lakes cheese is very good! It doesn't taste fake. I am a repeat consumer of this product. and buy it often. I buy this cheese at my local BJ's. This cheese is affordable for familiesto buy. I would recommend this to others.
Sarah J.
Clearfield, KY
This will always be my favorite go to cheese for everything! Whether for sandwiches or grilled cheese and it is affordable. No other brand compares when it comes to good yellow American cheese, it is the only brand that my whole family will buy. I definitely recommend!
Jennifer D.
I love this brand, whenever I get cold cuts this is my brand I usually purchase from! It’s got a lot of flavor and taste the most fresh to me and it’s so good you just want to snack out on it but have to stop yourself so you have enough for things you are going to prepare. Lol
Linda P.
Land o lakes American cheese doesn't taste as delicious as it once did. The taste reminds me of fake cheese in plastic wrap. I don't know if they've changed the recipe, but the flavor and quality has gone downhill and I no longer purchase their cheeses at all.
Gina B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Land of lakes yellow American cheese is my favorite type of cheese to use in my sandwiches. The flavors are great and it’s super affordable. I drive out of my way to pick up this product from the supermarket. I definitely recommend this product!
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
We are a family of 8 and my kids just love sandwiches. I first purchased this to try it out as I always been a Kraft American cheese lover but I must say I love this cheese it's creamy like texture and taste is amazing especially in a grill cheese!