BY LAND O'LAKES #39 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Kristin A.
Homewood
Tastes great, good consistency. Not the healthiest option. There are better brands, but this is fairly priced for the quality. You get a decent amount of product for the price. Would recommend. Bought at my local grocery store.
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Sarah S.
If you're making homemade premendo cheese spread from scratch this is the only cheese I reach for. Get it as a block shred it yourself you won't regret the decision.
Melinda D.
Hands-down my favorite sliced yellow cheese. I buy about a pound of this week. The flavor is so soft and smooth. The best yellow cheese. I use this for cooking, sandwiches, and just eat alone. If you are looking for a good yellow cheese this is itLand O'Lakes Yellow American Premium Deli Cheese
Monse S.
Saint Paul , MN
I really like this cheese. It tastes amazing & I also use this when I'm making a grilled cheese sandwhich, this is one of my go to cheeses, I usually buy it from cub foods & I run out of these quick because my family loves this cheese to !
Gina B.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Land of lakes yellow American cheese is my favorite type of cheese to use in my sandwiches. The flavors are great and it’s super affordable. I drive out of my way to pick up this product from the supermarket. I definitely recommend this product!
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY
We are a family of 8 and my kids just love sandwiches. I first purchased this to try it out as I always been a Kraft American cheese lover but I must say I love this cheese it's creamy like texture and taste is amazing especially in a grill cheese!
Ashley S.
Somers
I don't normally purchase 5lbs of cheese unless I'm having a BBQ but this stuff never disappoints, never goes bad fast. Only cheese I will ever purchase. I'm 25 and I've been eating it since I could chew #beachbashcontest @influenster
Liz A.
Bloomsburg, PA
This cheese is a classic. American cheese is my favorite and I always get it from the deli counter, never the prepackaged cheese. Usually I can get the store brand cheaper but I always get his if it is on sale.
Carol A.
Branford, CT
According to my husband the only American cheese anyone should buy is yellow American. And if you must buy American it should be land o lakes because it's classic. I hate to admit it but he's right.