Land O'Lakes Yellow American Premium Deli Cheese uploaded by Esmelinda E.

BY LAND O'LAKES

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Stacie D.
Denver
If I can't get Boars head, this is my go to! I love this cheese and buy it by the pound. It goes so fast in my house because my entire family is obsessed with it. I never go cheap on my cheese!
Tracy M.
Ashland
I love This cheese my mom used to buy it when I was a little girl a bite now my son loves it it’s the best cheese and a grilled cheese sandwich to great price and I would recommend it
Chelsea G.
Very tasty and smooth, I prefer it over other brands, I get it from the deli at farm fresh! Not super expensive and lasts us awhile. Would recommend for cheese lovers! So good!
Kelly Ann C.
Towson, MD
Hands down my favorite cheese of all time! I love going to the deli counter and having this sliced extra thin so it’s super fresh! The flavor is so amazing i typically eat it alone but it is also perfect for sandwiches and melts easily!
Brittany E.
Paterson , NJ
Literally the best cheese for any meal. Whether it be a light sandwich, adding it for a creamier sauce, this cheese has the flavor and texture necessary to complete the meal.
Lori M.
This American cheese is head and shoulders above the rest. Always great creamy taste & quality without any waxy coating. Melts beautifully for grilled cheese sandwiches, too.
Catherine D.
Port Charlotte
I always go to the deli and have my cheese cut for me. My family and i always enjoy a good slice of Lando lakes cheese on our burgers or sandwiches and sometimes even just to have a slice.
Tara C.
Berlin, NJ
We only eat Deli American cheese on sandwiches. Have been since I was little girl. It's our favorite kind of cheese to eat. We don't like the pre packaged cheese at all so we prefer deli. Land O Lakes
Rachel R.
Shirley
My family is addicted to cheese. I’m not much of a cheese eaten, aside from melted on my burgers or in grilled cheese. But Land O Lakes is the only kind I can actually eat plain. Can be pricey depending on which store and the sale that’s going on. But tastes great!
Susan B.
Zeeland
I have been eating LOL Deli cheese all of my life and nothing compares.  Sometimes the deli will mix up the cheese and I know the minute I put in my mouth.  Unfortunately, I can't always find in my area stores and that frustrates me.  I hope my Meijers never stops selling.  I buy this product every week without fail...  Love, love, love