Land O'Lakes Yellow American Premium Deli Cheese uploaded by Esmelinda E.

BY LAND O'LAKES #41 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Tracy M.
Ashland
I love This cheese my mom used to buy it when I was a little girl a bite now my son loves it it’s the best cheese and a grilled cheese sandwich to great price and I would recommend it
Cristal B.
Tobyhanna
By farthest the best cheese that I could buy. Any grocery store I go to this is the only cheese I buy for my sandwich at home. It doesn't taste like cheddar but it's soft and tasty
Ashley M.
Perkasie, PA
My favorite cheese by far! It has a great taste, it’s always so fresh and delicious! I use it on my burgers on the kids grilled cheeses, i use it in my empanadas.
CHELSEA B.
Great for slicing for cold cut sandwiches. Good flavor. Medium priced I would say. I have purchased a couple times. I love all different types of cheese. I am not too big on American but there are some things that just require American cheese and I have used this!
Brittany E.
Paterson , NJ
Literally the best cheese for any meal. Whether it be a light sandwich, adding it for a creamier sauce, this cheese has the flavor and texture necessary to complete the meal.
elizabeth P.
Cross Junction
Best cheese ever. Especially on a grilled cheese. It’s healthy and delicious and much better than many other brands. I can find land o lakes cheese anywhere. It’s creamy and very flavorful. I don’t like individual cheese slices at all. They taste like wax.
Katlin B.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite American cheese! I put it on sandwiches to add some extra flavor, I cut it up and put it on crackers, I cut it up and eat it by itself. I buy this cheese all the time and make sure to stock up when it’s on sale!
Valerie A.
New Jersey
All time favorite cheese. I get it sliced at the deli counter and use it on eggs, cheesesteaks, and cold cut sandwiches. Been eating this my whole life and the produce has maintained consistency and quality.
Rachel R.
Shirley
My family is addicted to cheese. I’m not much of a cheese eaten, aside from melted on my burgers or in grilled cheese. But Land O Lakes is the only kind I can actually eat plain. Can be pricey depending on which store and the sale that’s going on. But tastes great!
Lauren B.
Greenfield
Okay so I really love Land O’lakes for their margarine so I decided to give the cheese a try. It really is a no for me. There are to many other brands out their that know their stuff and this was just really bland for me.