BY LAND O'LAKES #43 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Alex S.
My favorite American cheese! When compared to other brands, this one is a lot creamier and doesn’t have a strange aftertaste or leave a film over the tongue.

I love eating this as is, using it for grilled cheese, and topping burgers. Definitely my first pick at the deli.
CHELSEA B.
Great for slicing for cold cut sandwiches. Good flavor. Medium priced I would say. I have purchased a couple times. I love all different types of cheese. I am not too big on American but there are some things that just require American cheese and I have used this!
Dana S.
Austin
Land O'Lakes who makes a good cheese. The consistency isn't oily. The American cheese flavor is bright. It's good melted on a grilled cheese or fresh out of the fridge on an apple. I prefer a thicker fresh lice from the deli.
Valerie P.
Corpus Christi
I love this brand of cheese on my enchiladas with meat or chicken. I actually go to a certain mexican restaurant cause I know they use Land of Lakes american cheese on their enchiladas making them original and one of a kind.
Sarah F.
HANDS DOWN BEST DELI CHEESE EVER. I don’t know what it is or why, but this is the worlds best deli cheese. The flavor is always dead on. This cheese is so perfect that a sandwich isn’t necessary. I eat it by the slice.
🌺Samantha🌺 J.
Orland Park, IL
I used to work in the deli and was allowed to eat samples of cheese daily and this was one of my favorites. It is not too salty, but still is quite flavorful. Would definitely recommend for grilled cheese sandwiches.
Jennifer A.
Berwyn, IL
I am super picky on my cheese and the American Land O Lakes yellow cheese busy only cheese I will eat but I have to be super thin almost paper thin cuz if not I will not eat it any other way it leaves a bitter taste
Tara C.
Berlin, NJ
We only eat Deli American cheese on sandwiches. Have been since I was little girl. It's our favorite kind of cheese to eat. We don't like the pre packaged cheese at all so we prefer deli. Land O Lakes
Taylor S.
Waterbury
I’ve been eating this cheese for as long as i can remember. My family loves this cheese. It has great flavor and it’s not too salty like other cheeses. It’s a little on the pricey side but it’s worth it.
Kristin A.
Homewood
Tastes great, good consistency. Not the healthiest option. There are better brands, but this is fairly priced for the quality. You get a decent amount of product for the price. Would recommend. Bought at my local grocery store.