BY LAND O'LAKES #43 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Bobbi K.
I love land o lakes. get it from the deli and it is the best cheese to put on your sandwich.
Christina B.
Erlanger, KY
The absolute best cheese ever created. So creamy and rich. Use this with almost a verything.
Sheliza S.
WAterbury , CT
Kids love this! Great for sandwiches. The perfect size and freshness. Been buying for years.
Jessica W.
Pittsburgh, PA
There is no other American cheese if you ask me Land O Lakes is buttery and creamy the best
Kimberly G.
Waretown, NJ
My favorite cheese. I normally get it from the deli but pre packaged is also a good option.
Christin J.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
This is the only cheese I really buy. All other cheese is sticky. I prefer this very thin.
renay b.
Norwood, OH
Best cheese ever! I love eating it on sandwiches, hamburgers and pretty much everything.
Gabrielle W.
Gordon
I love American cheese! It’s so yummy and creamy! This brand is the best I always buy it
Tiffany D.
Pikesville, MD
The only cheese my daughter eats. I love it on my breakfast sandwiches it melts so good.
Kim B.
central islip
I love cheese! And this is probably my most favorite cheese to get at the deli counter!