BY LAND O'LAKES #39 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Debbi R.
Staten Island
I think this is the creamiest American cheese made. It’s better than any other brand I’ve ever tried.
Trinity M.
Scranton , PA
Use this at my job (Dunkin' Donuts) it's great on the sandwiches. Over all I love land o lakes cheese
Cassidy R.
N Brunswick, NJ
My favorite cheese for sandwiches. I love the taste and I love how I can tell the difference always
Rebekah S.
Dunn, NC
Just yes. Perfect for when you love cheese as much as my family does. We get it sliced at the deli
Adriana T.
Miami
My moms fave! She buys it by the pound and cut it into tiny squares and just eats it by the square
Patrick M.
Quaker Hill
I just really started getting into to eating cheese on my sandwich’s besides on my grilled cheese.
Nicole L.
Sound Beach
Land o lakes is s very good American cheeses . My family will only eat this one. Purchased weekly
Rachel T.
Port Allegany, PA
Love how big the pack is. We like sandwiches in our house! And we will fly through one of these!
Gina C.
Clifton Hts, PA
Delicious brand. Always a go to when I am grocery shopping . I love this brand. They are so good.
Sábata S.
Syracuse, NY
Creamy cheese!! I use it almost daily preparing sandwiches and for omelet also!! Like it a lot!!