Land O'Lakes Yellow American Premium Deli Cheese uploaded by Esmelinda E.

BY LAND O'LAKES #41 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Sativa B.
Coraopolis, PA
This is real cheese at its best! The slices don't get stuck together, it takes your sandwich to another level and is perfect for grilled cheese!
Michelle G.
Hackensack, NJ
Amazing taste, great price. Love to use it on my subs andado for breakfast sandwiches. I love this brand it’s a must have in my fridge
Lex S.
A great deli cheese option. We get this frequently as it tastes amazing on its own and complements everything. Melts well and is super flavorful.
Melissa B.
This is my favorite cheese ever for making sandwiches! I've been eating this since I was a child and a sandwich isn't right without this cheese.
Megan W.
Tioga, Pa
The land 0 Lakes deli american yellow cheese. is perfect for sandwiches. every time we go to either wal mart or Wegmans we purchase this cheese!
Allison O.
Hoboken, NJ
so good, I usually order a pound from the deli and could eat It all in a sitting. It doesn’t taste processed and is great for grilled cheeses!!
Gina R.
We go to a deli and have them slice 2 lbs of this cheese every month. It's the smoothst tasting American cheese we've eaten for over 20years.
Misty f.
A great product I truly enjoyed trying out, looked just like it said it would, I would use it again. I recommend this product to be tried out.
Maggie J.
Glen ridge
This is me, my mom, and my grandmothers FAVORITE. We buy them at the deli in our local shop rite. So addicting to eat right out of the ziplock!
Samie G.
Culver City, CA
This is great for making traditional grilled cheese sandwiches. Has a very rich taste a d definitely a bit more expensive that other brands.