BY LAND O'LAKES #43 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Shakera R.
Long Branch
I love EVERYTHING land o lakes! This cheese has the "fresh clean how cheese is supposed to taste" taste lol.
Maoly F.
West New York, NJ
This has to be in the fridge. We got a BJ's membership just because it's the only place in Florida to get it
Katelyn P.
Elizabeth, PA
I love this kind of cheese! Yellow and white are the only kinds I get! Always fresh and has the best taste!
Siearra B.
Hiddenite, NC
My parents used to put this on my ham sandwiches all the time. I loved it but it was expensive at the deli.
Brooklyn C.
The only kind of cheese we use regularly in my house. It's not processed which makes it the best choice.
Lindsay K.
The cheese I grew up on and the only cheese I buy for sandwiches ever. My fav grilled cheese cheese also!
Melissa P.
Clermont, FL
My go to deli cheese. Perfect for sandwiches and has the right amount of flavor! Land o lakes for the win
Chrystal G.
pittsburgh
Mild flavor. It doesn't break in half when you're trying to take it apart from other slices in package.
Lisa B.
Hazlet
My kids love this cheese on all their cold cut sandwiches. It is a staple product that I buy every week
Debbi R.
Staten Island
I think this is the creamiest American cheese made. It’s better than any other brand I’ve ever tried.