Add a Photo

By LAND O'LAKES
#667 in Cheese
Where simple goodness begins®.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO

The only deli american my family and I will buy. This stuff is amazing, noting like the "singles" slices you can get. This stuff is all creamy amazingness. Unfortunately in the last few years it is getting harder to find this specific version in Delis. But when we do we buy a couple pounds! My kids call this real American Cheese.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA

Why does this company focus so much on American cheese? It's not even a real variety of cheese. To me it just taste like wax and food coloring. I suppose if you need something to put on a charred cheeseburger on a hot summer day, This would do the job but I don't go out of my way to buy this product.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Rochester, NH

This is by far my favorite american cheese. Obviously american cheese is extremely processed, however, it doesn't taste as processed as most brands. It melts wonderfully, is mild, and goes perfectly on sandwiches, burgers and in mac and cheese. It is also available at almost every grocery store.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY

This brand is good but not for cheese. I have had their butter and its delicious. Since it was good i would think the cheese is good too. Not the case. It was my fist time purchasing it, but I don't hate it. I will definitely would try again. My girls love it so that is what matters to me
Judany G.
Judany G.
Avenel, NJ

I purchase land o lakes yellow american deli cheese on a weekly basis. It has good flavor and other american deli cheese doesn't compare. The pricing is reasonable as well. I would recommend land o lakes yellow american deli cheese to all my family and friends.
Justine A.
Justine A.

This cheese is a staple in our house. It is great for grilled cheese, in sandwiches or omelettes. We go through a lot of it in our house. The Land o Lakes tasted the best compared to the store brands out there. You get what you pay for in my opinion.
Jericka N.
Jericka N.
Bronx, NY

We are a family of 8 and my kids just love sandwiches. I first purchased this to try it out as I always been a Kraft American cheese lover but I must say I love this cheese it's creamy like texture and taste is amazing especially in a grill cheese!
Mary H.
Mary H.
Sharon Springs, NY

I only eat land o lakes cheese because I like the taste a lot better than store brand. It's more flavorful than other brands. It doesn't taste like plastic like some of the other cheese brands. I buy mine at Walmart and it's definitely worth it.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Galloway, Nj

My favorite cheese!!! so good! I get it at my local shop rte. Its pretty average in price, definitely affordable and they give a lot! Goes on any sandwich. I buy it all the time. Really the only one I get!!
jaqueline s.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY

esta marca la verdad que no la e probado pero quería hacer este comentario para ver si algien ya lo a comido y me dise que tal esta este producto y que costo tiene y si vale la pena conprarlo

Join Now