BY LAND O'LAKES

Where simple goodness begins®. see more...

Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Fenton, MO
The only deli american my family and I will buy. This stuff is amazing, noting like the "singles" slices you can get. This stuff is all creamy amazingness. Unfortunately in the last few years it is getting harder to find this specific version in Delis. But when we do we buy a couple pounds! My kids call this real American Cheese.
Stacy W.
Stacy W.
Richmond, VA
Why does this company focus so much on American cheese? It's not even a real variety of cheese. To me it just taste like wax and food coloring. I suppose if you need something to put on a charred cheeseburger on a hot summer day, This would do the job but I don't go out of my way to buy this product.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Rochester, NH
This is by far my favorite american cheese. Obviously american cheese is extremely processed, however, it doesn't taste as processed as most brands. It melts wonderfully, is mild, and goes perfectly on sandwiches, burgers and in mac and cheese. It is also available at almost every grocery store.
Shirley S.
Shirley S.
Highland, NY
This brand is good but not for cheese. I have had their butter and its delicious. Since it was good i would think the cheese is good too. Not the case. It was my fist time purchasing it, but I don't hate it. I will definitely would try again. My girls love it so that is what matters to me
Justine A.
Justine A.
This cheese is a staple in our house. It is great for grilled cheese, in sandwiches or omelettes. We go through a lot of it in our house. The Land o Lakes tasted the best compared to the store brands out there. You get what you pay for in my opinion.
Mary H.
Mary H.
Sharon Springs, NY
I only eat land o lakes cheese because I like the taste a lot better than store brand. It's more flavorful than other brands. It doesn't taste like plastic like some of the other cheese brands. I buy mine at Walmart and it's definitely worth it.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Manalapan, NJ
My favorite cheese!!! so good! I get it at my local shop rte. Its pretty average in price, definitely affordable and they give a lot! Goes on any sandwich. I buy it all the time. Really the only one I get!!
jaqueline s.
jaqueline s.
Glen Cove, NY
esta marca la verdad que no la e probado pero quería hacer este comentario para ver si algien ya lo a comido y me dise que tal esta este producto y que costo tiene y si vale la pena conprarlo
C G.
C G.
Emerald Isle, NC
This is so good! It is the only American cheese that you'll ever find in my refrigerator! It's the only one I'll feed my son...it is so darn good...I love this stuff!
elisibeth w.
elisibeth w.
Stuart, FL
This and boars head is literally the only American cheese you'll ever see me touch. I think American cheese is disgusting and has a weird feel...but this is legit