BY LAND O'LAKES #31 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Megan R.
If Im going with American Cheese Land O Lakes Yellow is my no hesitation first choice. I could literally eat this cheese by the slice breakfast, lunch and dinner. Very Smooth Creamy American Cheese. Perfect Cheese for making Grilled Cheese Sandwiches. I prefer to get mine sliced on the thinner side, it just sorta melts when it his your tounge and it just seems to taste better to me like that. If you like American Cheese give it a go, I don't think you'll be disappointed!
Dvani M.
Land O Lakes cheeses are made with milk, and not milk by product or oil like a lot of other "cheese" products claim to be. It is perfect for any dish, grilled cheese, on a sandwich or apart of a mix when you make mac n cheese. The cheese itself doesn't have too strong a flavor but it takes any sandwich from plain to delicious when you add a slice.
elizabeth P.
Cross Junction
Best cheese ever. Especially on a grilled cheese. It’s healthy and delicious and much better than many other brands. I can find land o lakes cheese anywhere. It’s creamy and very flavorful. I don’t like individual cheese slices at all. They taste like wax.
Jennifer D.
I love this brand, whenever I get cold cuts this is my brand I usually purchase from! It’s got a lot of flavor and taste the most fresh to me and it’s so good you just want to snack out on it but have to stop yourself so you have enough for things you are going to prepare. Lol
Kelly Ann C.
Towson, MD
Hands down my favorite cheese of all time! I love going to the deli counter and having this sliced extra thin so it’s super fresh! The flavor is so amazing i typically eat it alone but it is also perfect for sandwiches and melts easily!
Amanda M.
Secaucus , NJ
This is my favorite it’s what my mom always got at the store and it’s amazing in a sandwich or alone it’s very affordable and I’m repeat customer I love this cheese it’s what makes the sandwich or whatever ur eating with it
Raven W.
Elmwood Park, IL
This is the cheese I have been eating forever and I cannot eat any other cheeses. I love the taste and usually cannot tolerate cheese. This is near my local grocery store so it is convenient. It can be used for many dishes
Caitlyn N.
Bancroft, NE
Best deli cheese ever. My family
Buys it buy the 3lbs brick
Or whatever the weight on the huge brick is. It’s sooo good it melts so easy and it’s easy to cook withS great for snacking, no gritty taste. It’s just a little on the pricier end
Heather K.
Rocky River, OH
This is the best American cheese I’ve ever had. It is always fresh and creamy. It melts really well, perfect for grilled cheese! It also tastes really good on its own so perfect for cheese and crackers.
Ashlee E.
This is a family favorite! I have been eating this cheese since I was a kid! We make so many thing with it and tell everyone about it! It's the perfect cheese for grilled cheese and to eat by itself!