BY LAND O'LAKES #43 in Cheese

It's The Staple For Lunchtime Sandwiches, Gooey Grilled Cheese And Juicy Burgers. However You Slice It, Land O Lakes® Deli American Is The Go-to. Available In White And Yellow At Your Favorite Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Colors), Enzymes.

Katlin R.
Lexington, KY
This is my favorite American cheese! I put it on sandwiches to add some extra flavor, I cut it up and put it on crackers, I cut it up and eat it by itself. I buy this cheese all the time and make sure to stock up when it’s on sale!
Liz T.
One of my favorite cheeses. I’m not sure why this one taste better to me than other American cheese. I usually buy it from my local grocery store and it’s priced pretty reasonable. I get it when it’s on sale. Would buy again.
Amanda💋 M.
Secaucus , NJ
This is my favorite it’s what my mom always got at the store and it’s amazing in a sandwich or alone it’s very affordable and I’m repeat customer I love this cheese it’s what makes the sandwich or whatever ur eating with it
Heather K.
Rocky River, OH
This is the best American cheese I’ve ever had. It is always fresh and creamy. It melts really well, perfect for grilled cheese! It also tastes really good on its own so perfect for cheese and crackers.
Ashlee E.
This is a family favorite! I have been eating this cheese since I was a kid! We make so many thing with it and tell everyone about it! It's the perfect cheese for grilled cheese and to eat by itself!
Stacie D.
Jacksonville, NC
If I can't get Boars head, this is my go to! I love this cheese and buy it by the pound. It goes so fast in my house because my entire family is obsessed with it. I never go cheap on my cheese!
Cristal B.
Tobyhanna
By farthest the best cheese that I could buy. Any grocery store I go to this is the only cheese I buy for my sandwich at home. It doesn't taste like cheddar but it's soft and tasty
Chelsea G.
Very tasty and smooth, I prefer it over other brands, I get it from the deli at farm fresh! Not super expensive and lasts us awhile. Would recommend for cheese lovers! So good!
Dalia V.
Bronx, NY
This is my preferred brand of American cheese. There just something about the flavor. Boars head is similar and an ok replacement if there no land o lakes.. but land o lakes is so much better.
Lori M.
This American cheese is head and shoulders above the rest. Always great creamy taste & quality without any waxy coating. Melts beautifully for grilled cheese sandwiches, too.