Land O'Lakes White Sliced American Cheese uploaded by Bella M.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Perfect For A Classic Ham And Cheese Sandwhich, Or As An Unexpected Addition To The Classic Blt, Land O Lakes® Packaged Sliced Deli American Is Deli Cheese Without The Line. Available In White And Yellow.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Enzymes.

Carrie B.
Hamilton
This cheese is the freshest and has a wonderful taste. I buy it for my home 2 to 3 times a week.  The kids love it.  We get a good amount for the price and they all ways have it on sell.  It is a very good cheese.  I get the white because it has no dyes.  Alot of chesse brands dont have white American.
Katie O.
My all time favorite cheese.  Creamy without the harsh processed taste of other American cheeses.  Goes with anything and makes an AWESOME grilled cheese sandwhich.  Can't say enough good things about Land O'Lakes cheese.  It's absolutely the best!
Echo L.
Coplay
My favorite cheese!!! Literally the o my sliced cheese I purchase. Price is better then others I’ve seen. Has the best taste. I can eat a half a pound just walking around the store shopping. Highly recommend
Caitlin L.
Broken Arrow, OK
I prefer white American cheese. In my head it tastes better because it isn’t full of dye and isn’t as plastic-like. The texture is off putting in the Kraft common yellow style that is so popular and iconic. This is the first white store bought I had so it is what I have stuck with since.
Angeline S.
what is a sandwich without land o lakes american white cheese?! i hate when restaurants or other serve the off brand.. its just not the same. I cant.  I love it. Its fresh and when sliced to the right size goes with any deli sandwich.. does it not?
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
We love this cheese! It's perfect for grilled cheese and cold sandwiches. It's melts So nicely and i love that there's healthy ingredients. We think this is the best cheese out there and we will continue to buy this product.
Allison T.
Orlando , FL
The only cheese I’ll ever use! I love the taste of it! It meets health standers if you meal prep or not! It’s low in fat! I’m very picky on cheese but the texture is amazing. It’s the perfect grilled cheese,cheese!
Tayler M.
Woburn, MA
My favorite cheese of all time! I don't like the presliced one because I feel like it tastes really different. I think it has the perfect amount of salt which a lot of of cheeses in my opinion have not mastered.
Jen C.
Bristol, CT
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
I am partial to Land O’Lakes American cheese because it was what my mom always bought us growing up and now as an adult, I can see why! The taste is unbeatable. It is slightly more expensive than a store brand cheese but it is worth it!
Jenna L.
Stamford
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
This is my absolute favorite cheese. I have been eating this cheese since I was in elementary school. It’s delicious and adds a lot of flavor to different things like sandwiches and omelettes. I would 100% recommend this to others.

Walmart