Land O'Lakes White Sliced American Cheese uploaded by Bella M.

BY LAND O'LAKES #66 in Cheese

Perfect For A Classic Ham And Cheese Sandwhich, Or As An Unexpected Addition To The Classic Blt, Land O Lakes® Packaged Sliced Deli American Is Deli Cheese Without The Line. Available In White And Yellow.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Tricalcium Phosphate, Milk Protein Concentrate, Lactic Acid, Sorbic Acid (Preservative), Enzymes.

Caitlin L.
Oklahoma
I prefer white American cheese. In my head it tastes better because it isn’t full of dye and isn’t as plastic-like. The texture is off putting in the Kraft common yellow style that is so popular and iconic. This is the first white store bought I had so it is what I have stuck with since.
Shaliece F.
Lexington
My parents loved Land O' Lakes when I was a child so I grew up with memories of grilled cheese sandwiches filled with Land O' Lakes White Sliced American Cheese. I have not stoped the tradition. My children eat it as well.
Maelyn R.
Bayville, NJ
We love this cheese! It's perfect for grilled cheese and cold sandwiches. It's melts So nicely and i love that there's healthy ingredients. We think this is the best cheese out there and we will continue to buy this product.
Allison T.
Orlando , FL
The only cheese I’ll ever use! I love the taste of it! It meets health standers if you meal prep or not! It’s low in fat! I’m very picky on cheese but the texture is amazing. It’s the perfect grilled cheese,cheese!
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
My favorite cheese of all time! I don't like the presliced one because I feel like it tastes really different. I think it has the perfect amount of salt which a lot of of cheeses in my opinion have not mastered.
Melanie H.
Northampton
American cheese is my favorite cheese other than smoked gouda but ill still go for deli american cheese first over packaged cheese. Deli cheese is much creamier and better tasting than the packaged cheese.
dawn s.
I grew up on eating yellow processed cheese slices in a wrapper... One day I had something different at my grandmother's and fell in love with this cheese ever since it's got the best flavor and it melts great on broccoli!
Joann B.
Bethlehem, PA
I love the taste of these cheese slices, however, for some weird reason they don’t melt right. They are very good for sandwiches though. Very creamy taste. I will buy again.

Bella M.
I only buy Land O Lakes cheese at the supermarket. It is the only brand with consistent quality and taste that I have always trusted. I would rather go without American cheese than buy a different brand of American cheese. Land O Lakes American cheese is simply unparalleled.
Linda P.
Land o lakes was once my favorite brand of American cheese. I don't know if they've changed the review, but it doesn't taste the same to me anymore. It tastes cheap. I don't buy it anymore.

back