Great For Spreading On A Lightly Toasted Bagel Or Topping On Roasted Cauliflower, It's The Delicate, Delectable Choice If You're Cutting Calories But Not Flavor. The Market Leader In Whipped Butter, Our Salted Whipped Butter Is Made With Sweet Cream Butter And Contains 45% Less Fat Per Serving Than Regular Butter.

Pasteurized Sweet Cream, Salt.

Did they stop selling this product? I live in Tampa area and I can’t find it at Walmart or Publix anymore?
Is it just butter?  What are the ingredients.  I'm trying avoid margarine and it's chemicals due to cardiovascular disease.  Thank you.
Start your review of Land O'Lakes Whipped Salted Butter!
Product Highlights
“He sold Land O Lake projects, so I grew up on the great taste of Land O Lakes butter, milk, ice cream etc and so now my kids are growing up the good down home taste.” in 1 review
“It goes good on bread for toast, or when I need a quick snack so I put this on saltine crackers.” in 1 review
Toms River, NJ
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
The only butter we use in our house. Seems simple but other brands just don’t taste like this one. Has a good amount of salt so it pairs well with all kinds of sides and breads
Bountiful
This is some of the best butter I’ve ever used! I love how easy it is to spread on to toast. It’s fluffy, and a healthy alternative to some of the other butter brands. It tastes pretty good too! I would recommend this to everyone
Youngstown, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a staple in my household for cooking anything that calls for butter! The taste is light and creamy and works well in any of my baking or cooking. I hate to admit how much of this we use in my house but it’s just so good!
Parma, OH
This is always in my fridge. I stopped buying margarine (since it's one molecule away from the plastic container it's sold in) and switched to this. Land o lakes is a great brand and it'll always be in my fridge!!
Butter for everything. I love that’s is so tasty and smooth. I like to cook and bake with it. Definitely goes on perfect with my pancakes in the morning. It’s one of my grocery list regularly. I recommend butter instead of the chemicals that come in a margin.
Webster, NY
I love butter and this is a perfect replacement for my regular land o lakes. I absolutely love it for every food I can think of. It spreads on everything! It is very light and "fluffy". Its exactly how you want butter to be. Land O'Lakes I love this!
Dearborn, MI
Easy to spread and taste great with toast and bread and anything else you like to use butter with. It also has a very light feeling to it while eating. I wouldn't say I cook with is because its hard to measure out but its a good product overall!
His butter is my favorite! It goes good on bread for toast, or when I need a quick snack so I put this on saltine crackers. I also like to spread this the best on my baked potato or even on my corn during the holidays. Truly delicious!
Decorah, IA
I grew up in the country and we had a milk man that came every Tuesday. He sold Land O Lake projects, so I grew up on the great taste of Land O Lakes butter, milk, ice cream etc and so now my kids are growing up the good down home taste.
Glenside
This is one of my favorite brands of butter and always tastes really good. I love that it has the option of whipped butter because it's much creamier and makes it so much easier to spread onto bread.