BY LAND O'LAKES #95 in Butter & Margarine

Our Unsalted Whipped Butter Is Made With Sweet Cream Butter And Contains 45% Less Fat Per Serving Compared To Regular Butter. And With Less Salt, You Completely Control The Flavor. Perfect For Spreading Or Topping.

Pasteurized Sweet Cream, Natural Flavor.

• Why have last 3 purchases of your unsalted butter left ou...1 Answers
Margaret K.
Edgewater, MD
I'm not a huge fan of whipped butter, in general, because you do get less of it, but this is just so convenient, and affordable, I just had to cave. It worked very, very well on some soft breads we had, and I was SUPER pleased. Will probably buy again :) 10/10, always recommend.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
I use this butter particularly for my toast, pancakes, French toast or baked potato. Definitely recommend due to its light and impeccable taste. I'm getting hungry writing this review.
Tammy N.
Estill, SC
I love this butter.much easier to spread then the quarters of butter.Land-o-Lakes always make a healthy product and I love the fact that it is unsalted.
Elisa V.
Ruskin, FL
Much healthier than the alternatives. Real butter plus all natural is great in my book. I use it in everything that calls for regular butter.
Wendy O.
Frederick, Md
I'm not the biggest fan of whipped butter. I thought it would be a nice lighter alternative but I was not a fan of the taste or texture.
Why have last 3 purchases of your unsalted butter left out ture into sour bleu cheese taste? GROSS! Going to Breakstone whipped butter.