BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O Lakes® Whipped Light Butter Salted.
50% less fat. 50% fewer calories than butter.
Not recommended for baking or frying.
See nutrition information for fat saturated fat and cholesterol content. see more...

Jazmyn B.
Tampa, FL
I personally did not like this butter. I like their other products but this? It was just too hard to spread when I needed it without having to wait for it to soften up. It was also hard getting the right amount. Definitely a good price though but I don't think I'd ever buy it again.
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
Land o'Lakes is one of my favorite dairy brands. All of the products are very good, but this is one of the better for you options. I keep a tub on hand at all times.
Krissy F.
This is the same great Land O Lakes butter that you can find in a regular stick, but whipped into a tub so you use less and take in less calories. I wish it was easier to spread, but that's the tradeoff for getting real butter rather than a spread that has extra oil.
Courtney J.
Niagara Falls, NY
Whipped butter is my weakness. This brand is always so much better than other brands however. I buy mine from Walmart, its a bit on the pricey side but well worth it
Tanya t.
Burbank, CA
Land O Lakes makes great butter, although it is very hard, so if you plan to use it, take it out and let it sit for a few min. to get softer. The taste is really good, nothing beats real butter.
Amy M.
Kingsport, TN
This is really good. I love all Land O Lakes products. You should be aware, though, that even though it is whipped, it is hard. You have to let it sit out to soften just like a stick of butter.
kayla w.
I love how easy this is to spread on any kind of bread like: bagles, toast , anything you like! I like their better then stick butter
Emily R.
The butter is great. They also come in big tubs or little tubs so you can get dependant on what you need. Overall great.
Katelyn R.
This is the butter I buy. I've never had an issue with anything and it always tastes great and spreads easily.
Jimmy D.
HOBOKEN, NJ
Land o lakes is lit. Why would you ever consider buying any other brand of butter????