Land O'Lakes Variety Cheese Snack, 27 oz uploaded by Shawna H.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Where simple goodness begins.® see more...

Alyssa N.
Moline, IL
Foodie Expert
These are such a good snack for on the go. They have a nice mild flavor and and are packed with calcium and protein. They are easier to eat than string cheese. They are nice and individually portioned and are great to pack in lunches as well.
Makenzie A.
Gresham , OR
Foodie Expert
We ALWAYS have these in our fridge. My 2 year old is obsessed with these. They are the perfect size for a snack & they taste great because they aren't super processed tasting. They are cheaper than other brands, but better. I like that my daughter gets her dairy by eating these daily.
Tanner E.
Danville , CA
Foodie Expert
I like to get these for my two year olds snacks. She loves them. I do not think that they're healthy for you but they are tasted. Sometimes you can get them sold separately but it's best to get the bag of them, otherwise they'll be eaten up quickly.
Katlyn D.
Morgantown, WV
Foodie Expert
Oh gosh! My favorite snack ever! These little packs of cheese are just enough for a filling mid day snack! They are in individual packaging making them fresh every time! These are my must haves from the grocery store
Brittany R.
Dinwiddie , VA
Foodie Expert
Love love love this cheese! So convenient for lunches or snacks on the go! Purchased this product from Walmart. Also love that they participate in the school box tops which help schools get money! Would definitely recommend to others!!
Erica M.
Tucson, AZ
Foodie Expert
My favorite snack cheese to grab on a quick break. I love the packaging and the cheese is quality doesn't taste like plastic like other cheeses. I buy it every time I go grocery shopping.
caitlin f.
Saint Augustine
Foodie Expert
This is also one of my favorite cheeses because it is so easy and simple to throw in a lunch that you're packing for school they come individually and they are cheddar I definitely recommend
Amanda K.
Foodie Expert
This cheese has a great flavor! I love it for a quick snack and my boys enjoy it in their lunches! I would recommend this product!
Ali M.
Foodie Expert
These are so great! Taste good with crackers or by themselves. Great for snack time with the kids or for with friends and wine.
Elsie M.
Foodie Expert
Cheese cheese cheese everything about cheese I love... Who doesn't love cheese. This brand of cheese and land o lakes I love
Hayley A.
New Orleans, LA
Foodie Expert
How many individual cheeses are in the bag?
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Foodie Expert
I never seen,are they good?