Land O'Lakes Unsalted Sweet Butter Half Sticks uploaded by Maribel B.

BY LAND O'LAKES #41 in Butter & Margarine

Great For Small-batch Baking, Cooking For Two, Or As The Creamy Canvas For Compound Butter. Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter In Half Sticks Brings The Pure, Sweet Cream Taste You Love In A Convenient, Premeasured Stick. The Unsalted, Individually Wrapped Half Sticks Not Only Help You Control The Flavor Of Your Dishes, But They Also Keep The Butter Tasting Fresher Longer.Half Sticks Are Also Available In Salted Butter And Butter With Olive Oil & Sea Salt. Learn More About Salted Butter In Half Sticks And Butter With Olive Oil & Sea Salt.

Sweet Cream, Natural Flavoring.

Land O'Lakes Unsalted Sweet Butter Half Sticks
  • "This is my favorite brand of butter and I love that they offer unsalted butter!" in 1 review
Jordan B.
I love the half sticks, I live alone so I don't go through that much butter and the half sticks allow me to use up an open package before it begins drying out.  I also prefer the unsalted butter, it allows me to add salt in recipes to my personal preferences.
Marcelene C.
Santa Maria, CA
This is the butter I use all the time . This is my go to product in the kitchen and all my dishes. This butter is the best no other butter compares. Challenge is the best butter
Angela S.
RADCLIFF, KY
Omg a must have for sea food lovers to have the best butter sauce to dip all your sea food delights. When making crab, shrimp, mussels,or crawlfish. I highly recommend this product. And u can get it anywhere.
Arline G.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite brand of butter and I love that they offer unsalted butter!
Growing up in Europe I was used to having unsalted butter and when my family moved back to the USA and everything was full of salt, it was difficult to adjust. I was very happy to find this and have been using it for years now. I highly recommend this butter in both the sticks and the whipped variety.
Kasey P.
Eagle Pass, TX
I always use these when making my buttercream frosting mmmmm omg!! As a baker, a brand of butter is very important to getting the perfect taste! And this is the only brand by far that doesn't taste like its been in the refrigerator! I know that sounds weird, but if you make homemade frosting, you get my concern 😂
Jennifer C.
SAINT PAUL, MN
Whoever decided to package the butter sticks in halves has been my savior. I don't use butter up that quickly unless I'm on a baking rampage, and hate having half used sticks of butter hanging out in my fridge. It doesn't cost extra to get the half sticks so grab these, they're so convenient!
Kelsea C.
Severna Park, MD
From pies, to cookies, mashed potatoes, corn pudding and more....this butter is a staple ingredient. Thanksgiving wouldn't exist without this goodness. It's always a great price and usually on sale at my local store! It's always in our fridge and we never use a different brand!
Brenda M.
I do a lot of backing and softening butter is my struggle all the time. I love the flavor land o lakes gives my baked goods. These half sticks speeds up the softening process. I will keep buy these. Totally recommend it.
Kristen S.
Washington, DC
First of all Land O Lakes could never do me or anyone else wrong. This is thee best butter. It gives a creamy texture to mashed potatoes and a great taste to Mac and cheese and scrambled eggs. I wouldn't recommend the salted version because I like to be in control of the salt intake. Great buy.
Misouri A.
North Hollywood, CA
this is the best butter for baking. Having the option to have unsalted butter makes my baked goods taste better. This is butter is not overly greasy. It goes great with toast. Keeps it's shape when put to room temperature without separation.