BY LAND O'LAKES #2 in Butter & Margarine

Precision Is Paramount When It Comes To Balancing Flavors – Whether It Be In Delicate Cream Puffs, Fluffy Cakes Or Tender Sugar Cookies. Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter Has No Added Salt, Giving You The Pure, Sweet Cream Taste You Love And The Flavor Control You Need When Baking, Cooking Or Topping.

Sweet Cream, Natural Flavoring.

• My mother-in-law told me that one of these quarter sticks actuall...1 Answers
Land O'lakes Unsalted Butter
  • "it has a great buttery taste and it makes my cookies look like store bought!" in 1 review
Alexia R.
Great product and creamy. Great for many cookie recipes. There really is no flavor in unsalted butter but mostly texture and chemical changes to the batter (or a lack there of). I would buy the product again and recommend to friends and family. The price point is a tid pricier than other brands but you wouldn’t be disappointed the product as others on the market maybe a hit or miss because of a lower price point.
Ruth I.
Pullman
I started using this butter because my roommate uses it. Its really not any different than any other butter. I couldn't really tell the difference between the two. So if you like I cant believe its not butter the chances of you liking this one is pretty high as well.
Jessica J.
Prior Lake, MN
This isn't really my favorite and I only bought it at Walmart because they were out of my favorite brand (Country Crock).  It seems to be about as healthy as any other but I don't think I will buy it again.  It's hard to spread and a bit lacking flavor.
rian w.
Jasper, GA
I use this butter in anything that takes butter. It's soooo good.. it makes a great finisher to some sauces or use to cook eggs reminds me of my grandma back in the 80s. It's good fat not like country crock it's semi natural no oil..
Desiree C.
Monticello, KY
This is the only other butter I use outside my Amish brand I purchase by the roll. I love to bake with this brand. It is more expensive than some but it is also better quality and I find my baked goods are yielded better with it.
Angela A.
Rocky Hill, CT
This butter is really good for any meal. Measurements are shown on the side of the stick and it is very helpful when following a recipe. I am a repeat consumer of this and I will keep buying it too. I do recommend this to others.
Sadie L.
I have used land O'Lakes butter since I was kid, in my opinion it the best with its  creamy taste , it adds great flavor to whatever your using it on & I always get it for a great low cost when I purchase it at BJs wholesale club
Millie A.
Patterson, LA
I keep Land o Lakes in my fridge! Refuse to use anything else for my Thanksgiving Mac and Cheese recipe! A little more expensive but wouldn’t buy anything else. As part of my keto lifestyle, LOL is always on my shopping list!
Ellie (.
You can't go wrong with this butter- it's great for cooking pretty much anything and we use it whilst baking too for a great taste. The price is very good and we are never disappointed when we buy this butter.
Mackenzie B.
Alpharetta, GA
I use butter a lot when cooking and Land O Lakes is my go-to brand! The flavor is great, it spreads easily, and you can find it at most any grocery store. And I like the large pack since I use so much of it.
Heather T.
Spring Lake, NC
My mother-in-law told me that one of these quarter sticks actually equals a traditional full stick. Is this true?