BY LAND O'LAKES #6 in Butter & Margarine

Precision Is Paramount When It Comes To Balancing Flavors – Whether It Be In Delicate Cream Puffs, Fluffy Cakes Or Tender Sugar Cookies. Land O Lakes® Unsalted Butter Has No Added Salt, Giving You The Pure, Sweet Cream Taste You Love And The Flavor Control You Need When Baking, Cooking Or Topping.

Sweet Cream, Natural Flavoring.

Land O'lakes Unsalted Butter
  • "it has a great buttery taste and it makes my cookies look like store bought!" in 1 review
Anntionetta R.
Virginia Bch, VA
The best butter to use for a delicious vanilla or lemon pound cake. I use an entire pack in one cake, 3.5 cups of flour, 3 cups of sugar, milk some vanilla extract and it is yummy to uour tummy ...rich rich rich
Alexia R.
Great product and creamy. Great for many cookie recipes. There really is no flavor in unsalted butter but mostly texture and chemical changes to the batter (or a lack there of). I would buy the product again and recommend to friends and family. The price point is a tid pricier than other brands but you wouldn’t be disappointed the product as others on the market maybe a hit or miss because of a lower price point.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
I buy this unsalted butter a lot when when I am going to bake something. It is good quality butter and decently priced. I recommend it to anyone that uses real butter. I will buy again. Love it.
Erika E.
This is the ONLY butter I use for all my baked goods!
It is great for baking and cooking too! My daughter and I made a batch of her favorite chocolate chip cookies and they always turn out great!!
Great price and great quality!!
Amber R.
One of my favorite brands of butter. The sweet cram is a lovely favor but not too overpowering. I got this at Walmart grocery and they usually have sales on it to where it is under 4 dollars a box for 4 sticks so it is a great value for my money! This butter makes my cheesecake come out so smooth and creamy!!!
Avani D.
Uniondale, NY
This is my go to butter when I bake anything. Not only does it mix well and easy to melt but its stick packing is convenient to spread on the foil box/pan while baking. It is also very creamy and fluffy. I would surely keep buying it every time I bake!
Angela A.
Rocky Hill, CT
This butter is really good for any meal. Measurements are shown on the side of the stick and it is very helpful when following a recipe. I am a repeat consumer of this and I will keep buying it too. I do recommend this to others.
Millie A.
Patterson, LA
I keep Land o Lakes in my fridge! Refuse to use anything else for my Thanksgiving Mac and Cheese recipe! A little more expensive but wouldn’t buy anything else. As part of my keto lifestyle, LOL is always on my shopping list!
Sanjana N.
Just love this brand of butter. I usually get it from king soopers where I get 1lb for $2 during sale and I stock it up. I use it to make clarified butter(ghee) which is used in Indian cooking and it smells and tastes divine.
tris g.
joliet, Il
I love the way this made my icing nice and creamy
. It whipped up nice and quick. I got nice reviews on how fluffy my frosting was. Was almost better than the cake. I recomm3nd using it to bake the coming holidays
Yztla r.
Has anyone tired freezing these packs?
justice w.
Kimberling City, MO
Can u tell its unsalted?
Heather T.
Spring Lake, NC
My mother-in-law told me that one of these quarter sticks actually equals a traditional full stick. Is this true?
Kelsey W.
Spring , TX
Where can you get this at? I can never seem to find it.
Christina k.
Las Vegas, NV
Who has tried this butter?