BY LAND O'LAKES

Simple Goodness,Americans Favorite

Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Natamycin (Natural Mold Inhibitor).

Sarah D.
Newnan
These are my go to for ham and cheese sandwiches. They also work perfectly for paninis and grilled cheese. Classic, easy melting Swiss with delicious flavor. Well packaged to ensure it’s fresh. Give it a try.
Christy M.
Love swiss cheese. Brand isn't always most important as something are the same regardless. This tends to be more cost effective brand for our family but isn't offered in all local stores.
Alicia A.
Red Bluff, CA
I love the land o lakes brand because i find they make great tasting milk products. The cheese is so creamy and has great flavors compared to others who even have a plastic like texture. I recommend others to try this brand.
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Beautylife N.
These single pack slices are truly delicious. They are so handy for sandwiches which is a go to snack in my house. The slices are a perfect amount of cheese and it is great that the package is reseleable.
Samantha P.
Novi, MI
Personally I am a huge cheese lover so this product had high expectations coming for me. It was very good and it's nice how they are presliced but it is not affordable. It is way more cost effective to just get a block and cut it yourself.
Amber V.
Dutton, Al
I like some of the cheeses from this brand.t I love swiss cheese but this one I don't like the texture the smell or the taste. When you put it with pastrami though it hides the stuff I don't like and then I can eat it.
Mia F.
Beaver Falls, PA
This cheese tastes good if you add it into thing, shred it, or melt it! I think it has a good price and tastes healthier i guess than others. I continue to repurchasez
Anahi O.
wallla walla
Absolutely love their cheese they bring so much flavor and intensity to your dishes they're definitely my go to cheese and they taste amazing with anything you add to it and definitely very good choice and affordable
Colleen F.
Matawan, NJ
Love Swiss single slices on sandwiches or crackers. Nice mild flavor not over powering. Price fair packaging easy open , can be purchased in grocery store. Purchased many time will continue to buy an recommend