BY LAND O'LAKES

Great For Melting Over A Mushroom Burger Or Piling On A Party Tray, Land O Lakes Swiss Cheese Also Adds Slightly Sweet, Nutty Flavor To Egg Bakes, Quiches And Fondues. Available At Your Favorite Deli.

Poba Z.
Tried the Swiss cheese twice when I had party and it seemed like not every one was a fan of it. I personally didn't find it the best comparing to other alternatives.
A C.
Tucson, AZ
It’s cheese !! Who doesn’t love cheese and this brand I feel like has such a great way of making the cheese and it taste so rich and delicious definitely worth every penny !
Maite L.
Dalton, GA
I really love Land o Lakes products and this cheese didn’t disappoint! It is good on its own but I love making cheese dip with it. For the quality you get the price is fair . I am definitely buying this again and again .
Kimberlie F.
Allston, MA
I could eat Swiss cheese everyday, especially land o lakes. I typically choose land o lakes because it is the best value for the quality of cheese. I like to get it sliced thin at the deli and use it for grilled cheese or any other sandwiches.
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
This swiss cheese has a strong flavour and the value is great. I wish the packaging was more innovative because I have putting it in ziplock bags after. The brick is famous for that. Very high quality cheese and I will continue to repurchase again.
Emily B.
This cheese is really good. It can be found at a low cost and is just really good to have for any occasion. Whether you are making grill cheese or sandwich this great taste of flavor will spice up your meal.
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Morgan B.
I really like the Land O Lakes blocks of cheese. They come in many flavors as well. I am kind of biased to this being my favorite cheese as my dad gives our milk to this company from out cattle. The one downfall to these packages are trying to store them and keep them fresh after opening them up.
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I'm a huge cheese fanatic I love land o lake swiss cheese brick, we cut pieces of swiss and cheddar and snack on them. We slice up cheeses and meats during the holiday and we purchase just land o lake cheese. Definitely the best cheese you can buy
TONYA G.
Tuscumbia, AL
We really love Land O Lakes Havarti Premium Deli Cheese Slices. They taste great on a sandwich. I am a repeat customer and love Land O Lakes products. It has a great cheesy taste and is a change from regular cheese. I recommend this cheese to others.