Land O'Lakes Swiss Cheese

by Land O'Lakes

Great for melting over a mushroom burger or piling on a party tray, Land O Lakes Swiss Cheese also adds slightly sweet, nutty flavor to egg bakes, quiches and fondues. Available at your favorite deli.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Land O'Lakes Swiss Cheese!
member-36d5e
We keep these in the refrigerator for quick snacks. My grandchildren especially love the creamy taste.
Kaia K.
East Orange, NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
I hate cheese. I don’t eat cheese . I think cheese is disgust. Idk why this is one of my snaps
Will Kristen G.
Atkins
I always have a pound of this in the fridge. It's awesome with ham and Hawaiian rolls. Or in a chicken and Swiss bake. Oh I'm getting hungry
Claire M.
Long Beach, CA
Nothing to write home about, It is easy for making grilled cheese and etc, but not the greatest taste in the world.
Jenn P.
Columbus, GA
This swiss cheese has a strong flavour and the value is great. I wish the packaging was more innovative because I have putting it in ziplock bags after. The brick is famous for that. Very high quality cheese and I will continue to repurchase again.
Tori P.
Pepperell, MA
Love this brand, I have never had a bad experience. We usually have it in the house to cook with
Hailye S.
San Angelo , Tx
This Swiss cheese is so creamy and goes great with frackers or on sandwich sits amazing
Katelline C.
Elmhurst, IL
Swiss cheese is always good! It is good for sandwiches, snacks, bake and etc... This brand is not the cheaper one, but worth! I like this one!
Kimberlie F.
Brookline, MA
I could eat Swiss cheese everyday, especially land o lakes. I typically choose land o lakes because it is the best value for the quality of cheese. I like to get it sliced thin at the deli and use it for grilled cheese or any other sandwiches.
Maria H.
Rebanadas de queso.para hacer u as quezadillas o unas hambuergesas.o simplememtes de antojo

Looking for your answer?