Land O'Lakes Sweet Cream Salted Light Butter - 4 CT uploaded by Mary J.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O Lakes® Sweet Cream Salted Light Butter.
50% less fat.
47% fewer calories than butter.
See back panel for information on total fat and saturated fat.
Best used for spreading or topping.
0g trans fat per serving.
Four sticks. see more...

Mary J.
Chesapeake, VA
Foodie Expert
Thanksgiving essential!when it comes to cooking turkey we love using butter specially this one because it taste good and its good for you..its so sweet and cream and with a hint of salt enough to make every dish delightful!
Sharon L.
Foodie Expert
Land O Lakes sweet cream salted light butter – 4 CT Is a great product. It is a good value and I use it all the time for cooking. It tastes great and I would recommend this product to others.
Deborah B.
Rockford, OH
Land O Lakes butter has been a staple in my family for years! I use the light salted butter usually when cooking and baking, as most foods already are packed with sodium. It has a great flavor and I will continue to buy!
Bethany F.
Foodie Expert
Great quality, but store brands are usually just as good for half the price. Buy this one if its on sale (bogo is great)
Melissa G.
Longmont, CO
I like this butter, but I can almost always find a butter at the grocery store that's cheaper unless this is on sale.
Tabbatha H.
Marshall, TX
Foodie Expert
Great quality butter and gives a great smooth buttery taste to everything you use it on....yummy!
Rhyanna K.
Mishawaka, IN
Foodie Expert
My favorite butter. Great for baking, cooking or just smearing it on a piece of zucchini bread.
Charlotte B.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Foodie Expert
Great quality butter. My mother always purchased this when I was little and I like to stick with them. I have tried others but it is never quite the same taste.
Aline M.
Davis, CA
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite Thanksgiving recipe using butter?