BY LAND O'LAKES #9 in Butter & Margarine

Adds A Layer Of Flavor When Melted Over Fresh Steamed Veggies, Gives Pie Crusts The Perfect Flakiness, And Complements Every Grilled Cheese With A Golden, Crispy Edge.It’s The Very First Sweet Cream Butter. Melted, Browned, Creamed Or Clarified, Land O Lakes® Salted Butter Is The All-purpose Butter That Improves The Taste Of Everything It Touches. It’s The Original That Never Lets You, Or Your Taste Buds, Down. Plus, Every Stick Comes With Our Flavorprotect® Wrapper To Protect The Pure Dairy Flavor You Love.

Sweet Cream, Salt.

Kailah L.
North Swanzey, NH
Land Of Lakes butter was a huge part of my Tuscan Chicken dish! It makes a perfect creamy, and decadent sauce! This butter gives you that perfect buttercream flavor... yet allows you to build other flavors with it like, garlic, and rosemary 🤤 I highly recommend this brand
Sanjana N.
Just love the land o lakes sweet cream butter. I use it for breakfast, for making buttercream for frosting cakes and for cooking other dishes. No better butter than this. Love it!
Jeneca L.
so if you haven't noticed I'm a stickler for prices this butter is probably the second or third best butter I've ever tried it would stand heat it goes great with anything that you put it with the price is ridiculous I just don't understand why the the price is marketed so high I understand that it is a quality product but $5 for butter you got to be kidding you got the wrong one I love that they have redone their packaging they have a new rap for the butter and they also have an option to get quarter sticks I really like the quarter sticks because I feel like I waste a lot less and it's a lot easier for when you're baking overall Land O'Lakes really does have great products I just can't get over the price
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Land O'Lakes Sweet Cream Salted Butter This butter is creamy and smooth. Has a delicious flavor. I always use London Lakes butter with salt they also has unsalted. When baking butter/spritz cookies especially at Christmas time you can really taste the buttery creamy flavor. Its the best butter I've ever tasted.
Melissa C.
Guthrie
Land O Lakes butter to cook with gives all of my food such a great buttery flavor especially homemade mashed potatoes. The un Salted Land O Lakes butter is also very good to cook cakes and pies any desserts with. Land O'Lakes is also pretty reasonable and price. butter is quite expensive. Plus I like that the inside of some of the boxes on Land O'Lakes has recipes. And you can look Land O Lakes and get recipes off of the internet. I love a good recipe
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
This is my all time favorite butter to bake and cook with. Cookies must use this butter. I've tried others and they just don't taste as good (my opinion). Margarine is no competition for real butter. Plus butter is no chemicals.
Jenifer M.
Sweetwater
Hey good taste, but very expensive price. My family and I have to work with a small budget, so we have to buy the store brand. It's much healthier than margarine and gives food a wonderful flavor. I just can't justify paying so much more.
Ron H.
Lee, NH
The only butter I use. best for backing cooking, toast and eating. DONT bother with margarine, or I Can't believe its not butter! (I sure can, it tastes like hydrocarbons)
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill, CT
This is always the best tasting butter. It is creamy and delicious! I love putting it on French bread or used for French toast. It should, as any butter, be eaten in moderation but I find it to be the best butter you can find!
Kelsey K.
Harvest, AL
Land o Lakes butter is the only butter I buy! It's much purer and overall better tasting than imitation butter. The sticks are good for baking. They're not as spreadable as some other butter sticks but the tub is a lot better.
Megan T.
Richardson, TX
is this the best brand of butter in your opinion?
Sarah M.
Cleveland, GA
Is it ok to use salted butter when the recipe calls for unsalted?