Land O'Lakes Sweet Cream Salted Butter

Adds A Layer Of Flavor When Melted Over Fresh Steamed Veggies, Gives Pie Crusts The Perfect Flakiness, And Complements Every Grilled Cheese With A Golden, Crispy Edge.It’s The Very First Sweet Cream Butter. Melted, Browned, Creamed Or Clarified, Land O Lakes® Salted Butter Is The All-purpose Butter That Improves The Taste Of Everything It Touches. It’s The Original That Never Lets You, Or Your Taste Buds, Down. Plus, Every Stick Comes With Our Flavorprotect® Wrapper To Protect The Pure Dairy Flavor You Love.

Sweet Cream, Salt.

Is it ok to use salted butter when the recipe calls for unsalted?
is this the best brand of butter in your opinion?
Start your review of Land O'Lakes Sweet Cream Salted Butter!
How would you rate this product?
2 years agoSicklerville, NJ
Land O'Lakes Sweet Cream Salted Butter This butter is creamy and smooth. Has a delicious flavor. I always use London Lakes butter with salt they also has unsalted. When baking butter/spritz cookies especially at Christmas time you can really taste the buttery creamy flavor. Its the best butter I've ever tasted.
2 years agoGuthrie
Land O Lakes butter to cook with gives all of my food such a great buttery flavor especially homemade mashed potatoes. The un Salted Land O Lakes butter is also very good to cook cakes and pies any desserts with. Land O'Lakes is also pretty reasonable and price. butter is quite expensive. Plus I like that the inside of some of the boxes on Land O'Lakes has recipes. And you can look Land O Lakes and get recipes off of the internet. I love a good recipe
3 years agoW Greenwich, RI
This is my all time favorite butter to bake and cook with. Cookies must use this butter. I've tried others and they just don't taste as good (my opinion). Margarine is no competition for real butter. Plus butter is no chemicals.
7 months agoTipp City, OH
This is a good butter product. It tastes great, is easy to use in recipes and while cooking, and is versatile. It is a little more pricey than other brands, but the us a noticeable difference in flavor. I enjoy this butter and would recommend it.
5 months agoTinley park , IL
I rave about the land o' lakes salted butter to everyone I know it is soooo good on toast by itself, on vegetables like corn or carrots or cooked in a dish or ontop of cornbread it has a great sweet taste. The price is fair it's not overly priced but you can always find a sale or coupon at your local store
2 years agoSweetwater
Hey good taste, but very expensive price. My family and I have to work with a small budget, so we have to buy the store brand. It's much healthier than margarine and gives food a wonderful flavor. I just can't justify paying so much more.
10 months ago
My favorite Butter used for everything from adding to main dishes to vegetables or just to butter toast. I have tried other butter products but have been disappointed with the quality and favor, they don't compare in taste. I'm always able to stock up when they go one sale.
3 years agoLee, NH
The only butter I use. best for backing cooking, toast and eating. DONT bother with margarine, or I Can't believe its not butter! (I sure can, it tastes like hydrocarbons)
2 years agoStorrs, CT
This is always the best tasting butter. It is creamy and delicious! I love putting it on French bread or used for French toast. It should, as any butter, be eaten in moderation but I find it to be the best butter you can find!
2 years agoHarvest, AL
Land o Lakes butter is the only butter I buy! It's much purer and overall better tasting than imitation butter. The sticks are good for baking. They're not as spreadable as some other butter sticks but the tub is a lot better.