Land O'Lakes® Sweet Cream Butter Salted 3-1 lb. Pack uploaded by sablerose C.

BY LAND O'LAKES #23 in Butter & Margarine

Our quality starts with family.The fresh sweet cream in Land O Lakes® Butter comes from the farm families of Land O'Lakes. see more...

• is this the best brand of butter in your opinion? 6 Answers
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
Land O'Lakes® Sweet Cream Butter Salted 3-1 lb. Pack This butter is creamy and smooth. Has a delicious flavor. I always use London Lakes butter with salt they also has unsalted. When baking butter/spritz cookies especially at Christmas time you can really taste the buttery creamy flavor. Its the best butter I've ever tasted.
Melissa C.
Guthrie
Land O Lakes butter to cook with gives all of my food such a great buttery flavor especially homemade mashed potatoes. The un Salted Land O Lakes butter is also very good to cook cakes and pies any desserts with. Land O'Lakes is also pretty reasonable and price. butter is quite expensive. Plus I like that the inside of some of the boxes on Land O'Lakes has recipes. And you can look Land O Lakes and get recipes off of the internet. I love a good recipe
Ron H.
Lee, NH
The only butter I use. best for backing cooking, toast and eating. DONT bother with margarine, or I Can't believe its not butter! (I sure can, it tastes like hydrocarbons)
Sarah V.
Quaker Hill, CT
This is always the best tasting butter. It is creamy and delicious! I love putting it on French bread or used for French toast. It should, as any butter, be eaten in moderation but I find it to be the best butter you can find!
Kelsey K.
Northport, AL
Land o Lakes butter is the only butter I buy! It's much purer and overall better tasting than imitation butter. The sticks are good for baking. They're not as spreadable as some other butter sticks but the tub is a lot better.
Kassandra P.
Gardners, PA
My cooking influence is a largely in part to my family my Nana and my mom both have sworn on using Land O Lakes I trust them and it made very close to my home no butter taste the same and I will buy it every time
Sandy S.
Love land O lakes sweet cream butter , it's expensive, but vary good , has a great taste not like any other sweet cream butters vary healthy to cook with or just on toast , I would buy this always.
Moriah M.
Niagara Falls
Really only bread of butter I use great price good flavor as far as butter goes lol. I love their whipped butter. Often using it to clarify it with garlic to add to my mashed potatoes.
Teah S.
I love Land O Lakes butter; it's the only one my mom buys and now it's all I get. I hate margarine so sticks of butter are the best and these are great for baking. I use it in cookie and brownie recipes and I've been buying it for years. I would buy it again and definitely recommend.
Mechlia S.
Roswell, NM
this isn't fake butter, it has 3 ingredients & as far as butters go, this is one of the best. Even the explanations say it is minimally processed & a top product in it's category. It will never get an A grade because it is, after all, BUTTER. This should definitely have a better grade than any "light" spread like smart balance or I can't believe it's not butter. 100%!
Megan T.
Richardson, TX
is this the best brand of butter in your opinion?