BY LAND O'LAKES

Spoon It Into A Simmering Brown Sugar Glaze For Carrots, Or Spread It Across A Whole-wheat Waffle. The Creamy Taste Of Land O Lakes Light Butter With Canola Oil Has 50% Less Fat And Calories And Less Cholesterol Than Regular Butter. It's Soft And Ready To Use Right Out Of The Refrigerator, Providing A Light Way To Enjoy All Your Favorite Foods.

Water, Butter (Cream, Salt), Canola Oil, Buttermilk, Contains Less Than 2% Of Food Starch-modified, Tapioca Maltodextrin, Salt, Mono And Diglycerides And Pgpr (Emulsifiers), Lactic Acid, Potassium Sorbate And Sodium Benzoate (To Preserve Freshness), Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum,Beta-carotene (Color). Ingredients Not Found In Regular Butter

Cécile F.
Leesburg, VA
I don’t like the taste of coconut, and try to limit my fat intake . This is the perfect product. Does slightly taste different than butter but nothing that would bug me, taste great. Easy to spread and to cook with.
Nicole S.
CRANFORD, NJ
This is awesome on toast in the morning. Super creamy and melts right into the bread without using too much force like with more solid butters. The calories and fat are also cut in half so you feel better about eating it too!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich , IL
I use this butter spread often on toast or on potatoes. I love how Land O’Lakes makes a lighter version with canola oil. Healthier that eating the original version. Great butter taste. I highly recommend this.
Ashley C.
Creamy, melts well, tastes decent, great for baking. It's not what I normally purchase when I need butter, but it serves its purpose. Reasonably priced, and is often times on sale. I reuse the container and give the boxtops for education to someone who turns them in.
Erica Q.
I get this butter at Walmart. I like that the butter is soft and easy to spread on toast or bagels. The butter taste good and not sweet or thick. The container is a little small and last my family about 4 weeks. I use it too for cooking eggs and making pancakes.
Katie B.
Philadelphia, PA
It doesn't seem like it would be, but this stuff is a life saver. I love late night toast, and have no patience for waiting for butter to melt. And because I only use it for toast, I don't have to repurchase very often, which is convenient.
Brittani C.
I prefer using canola oil over vegetable oil, so this is perfect for me and is one of the only brands I purchase. (I use two brands because I shop at two stores and they both don't have the other one I use) but this has a great butter flavor and has always mixed well with baking, butter on bread, or mixing into any type of food.
Rachel N.
Rogers, MN
I buy this butter because it is lower in calories and is easier to spread. I do not think it tastes like regular butter but more like margarine, but for me that isn't a bad thing. I like the packaging, it is virtually mess free and is easy to store with the resealable lid.
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
This is the tub style butter spread we usually buy, but I am going to start looking at other options. Towards the end, this separates and is all watery in the tub. Gross looking and unnatural! I know fake butter isn't natural, but this is just gross. Taste is ok, but go for something else.
Tiffany M.
I love this butter. Spreads and melts easily. My kids are picky about their butter being melted on their waffles and refuse to eat them with unrelated butter, so this is my dream come true. Haha.

Walmart