BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O Lakes® Spreadable Butter with Olive Oil.
All natural.
Only sweet cream, olive oil and salt. see more...

Katlin S.
Katlin S.
Foodie Expert
I used to use the same butter as my mother and her mother before her always used...until I found this. It is delicious and contains olive oil, which is a little healthier than some butter options out there. It is the little things that count after all, right?
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Foodie Expert
Like it . Its very light and tasty , i usually put it on my toast or just bread in general. I dont think I would use it to cook but other than that I would recommend it even to use it with oatmeal.
Tresa B.
Tresa B.
Foodie Expert
This butter is great. I love that it is just sweet cream, olive oil, and salt. No bad ingredients.
Kelly B.
Kelly B.
Virginia Bch, VA
I will never use any other butter. I swear I've had this in my fridge since I knew it existed. The olive oil gives it a great taste and makes me feel a little bit better about it haha. The sea salt sets it off because butter, in my opinon, should always have salt!
Laura A.
Laura A.
Foodie Expert
I've always used land o lakes spreadable butter, but recently stared buying the olive oil type. Obviously spreads smoothly and the big tub lasts forever (I use it about once a week). Taste is slightly salty, in a good way, creamy and wonderful. Melts really nicely too.
Katie W.
Katie W.
Plano
I love this on toast, it's almost like the taste you get when you have the bread with olive oil for dipping at Italian restaurants! I buy it exclusively for buttering my sourdough toast in the mornings.
Alexandra S.
Alexandra S.
E Greenwich, RI
Foodie Expert
I never thought to try a butter with olive oil in it but I really do like this one! I like how easily it spreads over toast and English muffins. It also melts nicely as well.
Beth G.
Beth G.
I like that this butter has simple ingredients, but I find still a bit hard to spread. Still much better than trying to spread plain old stick butter though!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Dedham, MA
Tastes like traditional sweet cream butter, but much better for you. It's also easier to spread than many of the other butter variations by Land-O-Lakes.
Shannon H.
Shannon H.
Alexander, AR
Foodie Expert
This is the best spreadable butter! The olive oil and sea salt make it stand out against normal butter!