BY LAND O'LAKES

A wholesome snack for the entire family! 10% of the daily recommended value of protein! Only 80 calories per serving! Good source of calcium. Try all our flavors! Mild cheddar, medium cheddar, chedarella, reduced fat mild cheddar, reduced fat Co-Jack. Satisfaction guaranteed. see more...

• These are yummy, who else loves them?5 Answers
  • What's your favorite flavor? I'm a cheese love, so I enjoy them all.4 Answers
Nina B.
Spurger, TX
Foodie Expert
If you're a cheese lover like , you MUST try these. The flavor is extraordinary. My toddler loves them too. I like how they're portioned out and ready to just grab. I throw some in the cooler when we go on outdoor trips. Pretty affordable too and it's a healthier option compared to other snacks!
Gabriel M.
Erie, PA
The best cheese to use for baked mac and cheese. The flavor is really great and tasty a must buy. It's a little more in price but worth it. I buy the item from Walmart. I will recommend to my girlfriend and family for dinners.
Juliana J.
Foodie Expert
These are so great for a snack and easy to carry around. I usually eat these if I want something small or filling my cheese craving. They are very tasty and I love this flavor.
Jasmine S.
Tucson
Foodie Expert
Colby-Jack cheese is my favorite snack, and in small forms, is so convenient to carry and have! I love the cheese itself, its not too mild and not too sharp. And the bag is also very reasonably priced! For my high-fat diet, this is my go-to snack on the go!
Gea M.
New Britain, CT
Foodie Expert
I love cheese! I love that they have these already precut prewrapped pieces of cheese for easy on the go quick snacking! And of course Land o lies is a brand of cheese i trust!
Paige W.
Cleveland, Oh
Easy to grab and portion, very portable, and perfect to sustain my love for cheese. The Colby jack is delicious. I love packing these in my lunch for work or as a snack.
Sandra M.
Foodie Expert
This tastes like actual cheese, unlike the regular cheese sticks. This is a healthy snack for little ones. Or just to ease your hunger. Perfect little snack. I love how soft and delicious it is. Always freshly packed.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Foodie Expert
These things right here are amazing. ..my oh my do they taste good and are so great for on the go, I love taking them with me to have for my kids while out and about for the day
Cassie W.
Williamsburg, KY
I am allergic to cheese but I always buy these anyway because they are SO good. They are inexpensive and super yummy. They also come pre-packaged in perfect portions. I love to grab one and throw it in my lunch box with almonds and lunch meat for a protein-packed lunch. Also, they stay very true to the colby flavor, which isn't true of all cheeses!
Lyndsay A.
Edmond, OK
Foodie Expert
Perfect cheese snack! My kiddos love these and it a healthy alternative to fruit snacks or chips! Plus they're individually wrapped so you can monitor how much you're eating and keeps them from going bad fast! I highly recommend, we will definitely be purchasing again.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
Foodie Expert
These are yummy, who else loves them?
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite flavor? I'm a cheese love, so I enjoy them all.