BY LAND O'LAKES

Adds A Light, Smoky Flavor To A Thick Muffuletta Or A Crusty Cheese Loaf. Land O Lakes® Sliced Provolone Cheese With Smoke Flavor Can Also Be Shredded With Mozzarella On A Pizza Or Diced In A Fresh Green Salad.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Smoke Flavor.

Kathy P.
Girard
Mild in flavor just like I like it! The thin slices go perfectly on a sandwich and lets the other flavors come through. Add two slices for an even better sandwich!
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Susan C.
Manchester, OH
This perfect for my lasagna. I also use it in my homemade six cheese baked Mac n cheese. Great price, freshness and I can trust it every time.
The slices make it easy to layer and blends nicely with the other cheeses.
Try it with bacon on pizza for a fantastic treat.
Elsa E.
I bought these when my son was learning to make his own lunches. They were much easier then having him cut it himself. They are super convenient and he loves the flavor. I will continue to by these until he learns to cut the cheese himself.
Jennifer Q.
i love provolone so much and love Land o' Lakes brand so this is perfect. It tastes delicious on a sandwich or if you're a cheese lover like me - by itself. Soooo good.
Mahajah T.
So before I write this as one say that I am addicted to review and cheese so I probably get this probably gonna be really good and I really love provolone cheese this cheese I don't know like what made it better but I specially like tell small the circles work so whenever I put inside a sandwich I don't have to put that money for to be full and I usually put it with salami and he's really good so of the prices was really good I personally like that was my favorite I always buy this whenever I finish it out so I can make a salad with it later for lunch that's really good .
Eileen G.
I usually only get this brand of butter, and skip the cheese. However, it is a decent brand and flavor. I like the slices for portion control and sandwiches. The flavors are just as good as any other brand, so it really depends on what price I can find .
Aileen H.
The price is decent. I use this when my husband likes to take lunch for work. It's a great type of cheese for making pretty much anything you want to use cheese with. It's flavorful and mild. It's not too overpowering.
Cruzita-Maria L.
Love cheese. Individual slices are great, resealable package, healthy for you and tastes great. Good price for a great product, I definitely purchase this often. I would recommend this to others.
Megan C.
One of my favorite brands of provolone cheeses. It is more creamy than others. I also feel like I am eating real cheese opposed to cheese with a lot of chemicals that other brands put in theirs.