Land O'Lakes Sliced Mozzarella Cheese

by Land O'Lakes

Perfect for melting on top of caprese garlic bread or layering within a cheesy lasagna, Land O Lakes Mozzarella Sliced Cheeseis a great choice for any night of the week.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Land O'Lakes Sliced Mozzarella Cheese!
Adrianna J.
Miramar, FL
Yummy! Mozzarella deli style ?? Need I say anymore? It’s great! Paninis, sandwiches, burgers you name it and it pairs well. Love this cheese
Sara K.
These slices are perfect for cold cut sandwiches or paninis. My Kindergarten class visits a diary farm that sells to Land-O-Lakes each year! The students love it, and I love to support local! #UpstateNY #GotMilk
Elidia O.
Los Angeles, CA
Is good love the taste I like to cut chunks and eat it by it self it melts easy on everything you put it on
Sara P.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Really like this cheese. Easy to eat and is good on almost anything. Love making tuna sandwiches with this.
Melody S.
Erwin, NC
I love cheese especially mozzarella cheese. I love this cheese it smooth and soft and melts just the way I like it.
Shyla C.
West Palm Bch, FL
I'm so glad you came my mom and I hope she gets the same thing she says thank her so she's good to be
Alexis G.
Los Angeles, CA
This or the shredded cheese is good to make a yummy quesdilla. It is very easy to cut because of how smooth it is. It is not to thick or thin in texture.
Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
I liked the Land O Lakes Mozzarella Cheese that I made my pizzas with. The taste is really good without any aftertaste. It is affordable and melts on my pizza really well. I am a first time user but will use it again and would recommend it to others.
Elizabeth B.
San Diego, CA
My favorite! I usually eat this cheese when I make quesadillas. Love the great taste when it's melted, even when it's freshly cut.
Priscilla C.
I give this 3 stars only because I prefer pre-shredded cheese, but my mom prefers cheese blocks since they're not as expensive. She grates them herself for homemade pizza, pasta, ziti, and lasagna. Personally I'd save the time and spend more for shredded.

Looking for your answer?