BY LAND O'LAKES

From Apples And Pears To Artichokes And Spinach, Land O Lakes® Havarti Sliced Semisoft Cheese Has A Versatile Flavor That Can Complement Your Most Unique (And Flavorful) Recipes.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Beta-carotene (Color).

Linda S.
Phoenix
This cheese wasn’t as creamy as other Havart cheeses I have tried. After a couple weeks the edges got hard and brittle even though the expiration date still had some time on it. I would not buy this brand a second time. I would try another brand.
Nicole B.
Southborough, MA
Land o lakes is my favorite brand of cheese.  I do believe they produce the tastiest cheese out of all other brands and I will continue to by that brand.  It is one of the only brands my family will eat.  I get it a the local grocery store and recommend to all families
Victoria S.
Purchased these at Publix. I find these a bit expensive for the size, but you can find them on sale sometimes. Love the flavor of the Havarti cheese though, and it's a great addition to sandwiches.
Diane K.
Havarti is such a good cheese! And this is one of the cheapest ways to get it. We love how thick the slices are. I would definitely recommend their cheeses. I don't usually like most processed things, but I just can't pass up cheese.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
I love Land o Lakes American cheese and my grandma suggested I try the Havarti. Ohhh myyy yummm! I make a delicious turkey ham and havarti cheese sandwich, grilled to perfection!!!! So good so robust and sooo delicious!
Maddie A.
East Hampton, CT
They are good, they are what we usually use in out house. I don't think anything really tastes as good as land o lakes but I've also grown up with it. I bought it at the local stop and shop. It tastes like american cheese I'm not sure how to describe it!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I usually don't buy pre sliced deli cheese slices because they end up tasting like cheese food. These are really great tasting. They melt very well in sandwiches.
laura w.
Cleveland, OH
I love all Land o Lakes products, the cheese is great , melts nice, and a great value, I recommend it to many , Im not sure its a healthy item but in moderation , its fine, I bought it at Giant Eagle
Monica G.
I enjoy making sandwiches with this cheese and even quesadillas. I can even eat it by itself. I love they taste and just so rich in flavor.
Wa A.
Fort Washington, MD
Love the slices. As a long time consumer I can appreciate that the flavor is consistent and tastes delicious and its healthy for me and my family.