BY LAND O'LAKES

Top It On Your Favorite Sandwich, Blend It In Your Famous Mac And Cheese Or Spin It Into A Classic Pin-wheel, However You Use It, Everyone Will Enjoy The Mild, Buttery Flavor Of Land O Lakes® Colby Sliced Cheese.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto (Color).

Yolanda Rios C.
Perth Amboy, NJ
I'm devoted to this cheese it's delicious. I use it in many of my recipes and get fabulous results. My family loves this sliced cheese on there sandwiches or with crackers as a snack. It's so good it's my favorite cheese.
Brianna G.
Baudette , MN
Good quality sliced cheese that doesn’t taste overly processed or too salty I use it on sandwiches and they taste great. The cheese always tastes fresh and the price is very reasonable
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I bought this cheese once when I went to the store late and the deli was already closed. Overall this cheese worked well in my sandwiches although it was sliced a little thicker than I usually ask the deli to slice. It is a good value overall and I would buy it again.
Arianna C.
I'm not the biggest fan but my sister loves it and puts it on everything. I usually like to eat my cheese in chunks but it come in handy that it's presliced. Tastes good but kind of a weird texture. Could just be me.
Josefina R.
Fremont, CA
Love this cheese for my sandwiches.
Melted or cold they both taste amazing. It taste like real milk. The packaging is easy to open. Pricier than some of the others, but worth the extra pennies for it.
Jessica S.
Middletown, NJ
Good product for a good price. I'd prefer to get my cold cuts from the deli, but pre packaged cheese is not much different! American cheese has to be my favorite - my family uses it almost every day!
Shelley S.
Cheshire, CT
These deli slices are a convenient alternative when the line is too long to wait for fresh slices. I like the variety of flavors and the colby is a nice change of pace from American cheese on a sandwich. They are thick enough to be easy to peel and you really only need one slice to impart flavor. A little more pricey than the deli so best to wait for a sale and freeze a few packs.
Nicole V.
I buy my cheese from the deli at my grocery store. the texture of land o lakes is better than most cheeses because it doesn't get all crumbly and break apart in the bag when I try to use it. the flavor is also better than most other brands of cheese I have used.
Hanna M.
Portland, OR
I'm a huge fan of Colby cheese and Land O Lakes makes some of my favorite cheese. These slices are perfect for the sandwiches my husband and I bring to work and are super creamy and delicious. I love this brand and find that the cheese is always delicious.