BY LAND O'LAKES

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Catherine K.
Oak Hill's
The king of cheeses land O lakes absolutely great beautiful texture taste just all around yummy ness great for cooking great alone as a snack just an absolutely delicious flavorful cheese.
Stephanie A.
San Diego, CA
Purchased at: Target
This brand is my favorite for sharp cheddar. I always use this for my quesadillas. The flavor is amazing. Also good to cut up into squares and use as one of my cheeses for my cheese plate on wine night.
Brooke H.
Santa Barbara, CA
Land O Lakes is a great brand of cheese. Great taste. Cuts easily any size, also grates easily. Great for sandwiches, with crackers, and my favorite homemade nachos. This brand is in my rotation of cheeses I purchase and Sharp cheddar is my favorite type of cheese
Mandee A.
Las Vegas, NV
So good! Cheese is like a regular part of my diet no matter how hard I try to cut back... I cant. The sharpness of this is great and it's easy to cut for crackers and cheese. Price point is really good too.
Jamie M.
Hollywood, MD
I am such a cheese lover and Land O Lakes makes the best sharp cheese. I could eat this whole block in one sitting if I wanted. Its great to throw on a sandwich or have with just toast and my kids love it as well.
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
This cheese is always really sharp and delicious. I really enjoy it! For some reason this brand doesn't get as crumbly as others upon freezing, which is nice. I tend to stock up on sales and freeze them until needed.
Jennifer D.
So good! If you haven’t tried it you’re missing out, it has a great strong taste and gos great on just about anything! Sometimes if you ask nicely they will offer you a sample to try so don’t hesitate and give it a shot!
Tracy R.
Love this cheese, such a good sharp cheddar. This cheese does not disappoint, it has such a delicious flavor to it. Definitely one of my favorites for a good value too! I would recommend this to others.
Priscilla A.
West Covina, CA
My mom likes to cook with alternative healthier option this is one of those brands that she tends to go to. not only for cheese also for butter! Land O'Lakes Butter with Canola Oil
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.