BY LAND O'LAKES #56 in Butter & Margarine

Land O' Lakes® Garlic & Herb Saute Express™.
New!
Seasoned butter & olive oil saute starter.
6 squares.
12 servings. see more...

Theresa M.
I like the fact that all your seasonings for your dish is pre measured for you. The combination of flavors are perfect. My family enjoyed it. I have had a hard time finding it in my local grocery store. If they carried this regularly I would definitely purchase it.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Though buying the individual ingredients is cheaper in the long run, these are relatively inexpensive and convenient kitchen gems. When I first moved, therefore had hardly anything in my new house, these were an impulse buy and I've gotten them a couple times since, really because they're so handy.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Omg! These are absolutely delicious ! Makes sautéing veggies and making sauces a powerfully flavored breeze ! Will never the the grocery store without theme ! Yum !!!!
Carel K.
I love to cook with these they season meats perfectly. i have used them for everything from steaks to placing some under the skin of my thanksgiving turkey delicious every time
Kristen S.
I used this on many foods. I have used it on Brussel sprouts, chicken, shrimp, broccoli, and even steaks. Makes cooking with flavor very easy & tasty!
Brandy H.
Wilmington, NC
Makes me seem like a great or fancy cook! Lemon pepper is my favorite express to use. Super handy on the nights we don't know what to fix for dinner.
Kitty M.
New Albany, IN
Love this though not very healthy... I use in on chicken or salmon and sometimes shrimp scampi. You really can do a lot with this if you like garlic.
Jodi P.
Calumet
These are so good to cook with! They have so much flavor you really don't need to add anything else! A bit pricey but worth it
Deborah C.
Elgin , OK
Muy buena para sofreír vegetales y carnes, le da un toque especial y no altera el sabor para nada de las comidas.