Land O'Lakes Salted Butter in Half Sticks uploaded by Sophia W.Land O'Lakes Salted Butter in Half Sticks uploaded by Anastassia G.Land O'Lakes Salted Butter in Half Sticks uploaded by Cortani W.

BY LAND O'LAKES #10 in Butter & Margarine

Great For Making Delectable Lemon Pudding Mug Cakes, Cooking Crispy Chicken Thighs For Two, Or Melting Over Fresh, Sweet Corn On The Cob. Land O Lakes® Salted Butter In Half Sticks Is The All-purpose Butter You Love And Trust. These Premeasured, Easy-to-use Half Sticks Are Also Individually Wrapped To Keep The Butter Tasting Fresher Longer.Half Sticks Are Also Available In Unsalted Butter And Butter With Olive Oil & Sea Salt. Learn More About Unsalted Butter In Half Sticks And Butter With Olive Oil & Sea Salt.

Sweet Cream, Salt.

Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Makes the best sugar cookies! I just made some bomb Christmas cookies and they were so light and indulgent without tasting greasy and heavy. I only cook my eggs with this butter, nothing but success when I cook and bake with land o lakes!
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
The only butter we use.  No margarine or substitutes in our house.  Full on full flavor butter.  I know a lot of people don't do it anymore but we keep a stick out on the counter in a butter dish all the time.  A true, natural good product with a very short ingredient list.  Thumbs up!
Lisa M.
Clearfield, PA
Land O'Lakes Salted Butter in Half Sticks. This butter is the best butter there is!!!!! I won’t use any butter. It’s delicious and was raised with this butter on my table every day. I find the half sticks are cheaper then the full sticks. So I usually purchase those. I highly recommend this butter!!!
Alyse G.
Southbury
I have been buying the salted Land O'Lakes butter for years. The 8-count box is easy to break up into the fridge and freezer for storage and I know it'll go to good use. For the frying pan before cooking, for toast and more, it's always on hand in my kitchen.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
We love our Land o Lakes Butter. I use this almost daily. Between baking, cooking and just the day to day needs, we go through this a lot. price is higher than some, (where I am anyways) BUT i have no problems paying for it when the quality is great like this!
Jessica B.
I love these half sticks of butter. It is so nice to just grab one out and not worry about having to cut and then wrap and store the part you don't use. Wonderful convenience that just makes cooking and baking easier. I always have this in my fridge!
Jewel H.
I dont use butter all the time but when I do Land O'Lakes it the one I use. Who doesnt love butter. I have been using it for many years and love the flavor. Please pay the extra and get the real deal! You wont be sorry.
Carole M.
Plainville
Land O'Lakes Butter Salted is consistently high quality .All natural lightly salted for taste.Perfect for baking and all your cooking needs.Great for Holiday baking.I would recommend this brand.
Cortani W.
Mobile, AL
I love the way this butter tastes! I use this on almost everything. I use it for bagels in the morning or when I'm baking! I love the salt in the butter because it really enhances the buttery flavor. I also love that it comes in half stick form because it fits in my butter dish better and the measurements on the stick paper make baking a breeze!
Kristen D.
This butter Id great for any recipe you choose to make! I really love this brand on pancakes! The spreadable brand is also amazing as well. Both have really good prices! I like this brand a lot more than the olive oils! we buy this often in our house hold!