Land O'Lakes Salted Butter in Half Sticks uploaded by Anastassia G.

BY LAND O'LAKES #11 in Butter & Margarine

Great For Making Delectable Lemon Pudding Mug Cakes, Cooking Crispy Chicken Thighs For Two, Or Melting Over Fresh, Sweet Corn On The Cob. Land O Lakes® Salted Butter In Half Sticks Is The All-purpose Butter You Love And Trust. These Premeasured, Easy-to-use Half Sticks Are Also Individually Wrapped To Keep The Butter Tasting Fresher Longer.Half Sticks Are Also Available In Unsalted Butter And Butter With Olive Oil & Sea Salt. Learn More About Unsalted Butter In Half Sticks And Butter With Olive Oil & Sea Salt.

Sweet Cream, Salt.

Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Makes the best sugar cookies! I just made some bomb Christmas cookies and they were so light and indulgent without tasting greasy and heavy. I only cook my eggs with this butter, nothing but success when I cook and bake with land o lakes!
Heidi L.
Rural Retreat, VA
The only butter we use.  No margarine or substitutes in our house.  Full on full flavor butter.  I know a lot of people don't do it anymore but we keep a stick out on the counter in a butter dish all the time.  A true, natural good product with a very short ingredient list.  Thumbs up!
Deedee R.
5+ stars I was invited to a friends parents house for dinner and she happened to have these tiny little bread cut outs and I mean smaller then a bagett that she claimed to have only put salted land o lakes and garlic on but i thought i had died and went to heaven it was so good.
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
Land O'Lakes Salted Butter in Half Sticks. This butter is the best butter there is!!!!! I won’t use any butter. It’s delicious and was raised with this butter on my table every day. I find the half sticks are cheaper then the full sticks. So I usually purchase those. I highly recommend this butter!!!
Alyse G.
Southbury
I have been buying the salted Land O'Lakes butter for years. The 8-count box is easy to break up into the fridge and freezer for storage and I know it'll go to good use. For the frying pan before cooking, for toast and more, it's always on hand in my kitchen.
Kyla H.
Clanton, AL
We love our Land o Lakes Butter. I use this almost daily. Between baking, cooking and just the day to day needs, we go through this a lot. price is higher than some, (where I am anyways) BUT i have no problems paying for it when the quality is great like this!
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
I love these half sticks because they allow your butter to stay fresher without absorbing other flavors from the fridge.  It is also very convenient for baking.  Land O'Lakes is my favorite brand to purchase when buying American style butter.
Jessica B.
I love these half sticks of butter. It is so nice to just grab one out and not worry about having to cut and then wrap and store the part you don't use. Wonderful convenience that just makes cooking and baking easier. I always have this in my fridge!
Ateya R.
Beaumont, TX
EVERYONE that follows me KNOWS I bake ONLY with this butter. Pricy but hey my food taste amazing with it. No need for shorts cut, do your body right with the best tasting butter around. LAND O LAKES BABY! What are you waiting for. BUY IT! NOW! I did
Jewel H.
I dont use butter all the time but when I do Land O'Lakes it the one I use. Who doesnt love butter. I have been using it for many years and love the flavor. Please pay the extra and get the real deal! You wont be sorry.