Land O'lakes Rich & Creamy Heavy Whipping Cream uploaded by Amanda D.Land O'lakes Rich & Creamy Heavy Whipping Cream uploaded by Amanda D.Land O'lakes Rich & Creamy Heavy Whipping Cream uploaded by Valeria P.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O Lakes Heavy Whipping Cream Makes Any Dish More Delicious, From Soups And Sauces To Cakes And Frosting.

Amanda B.
Staten Island, NY
I follow a keto (low carb, high fat) diet, and this stuff is a God send!! It’s zero carbs a tablespoon, and high fat. I have a coffee with some sugar free vanilla syrup and 3 tablespoons of this every morning. Great way to fill me up and get me going. And the price at Costco can’t be beat!
Alexia R.
I love this product to make whip cream with. It’s great to make recipes more creamy any day, such as oatmeal, soups, hot chocolate, Gaunche. It taste good when added to a base product. If whipping alone, add sugar and some type essence (I.e., vanilla, chocolate, pineapple, etc.) to give favoring because if you don’t there will be no flavor just the texture would be great!
Amanda N.
Brandon, FL
I love this cream ! It's so yummy and creamy. It's a little pricey but if you buy it from Sams or Costco ,it's slightly cheaper . I do wish they sold it in a bigger carton or bundle. I use this in my coffee or in a recipe to make it extra creamy.
Destiny W.
Shreveport , LA
I use this brand of heavy whipping cream in my coffee. My only problem is cost. It is a little higher than others but I probably wouldn’t stop buying I prefer this taste. I would recommend it to others as well.
Tara S.
Sacramento , CA
I've always thought Heavy Whipping Cream was for desserts. Mainly for baking, maybe even coffee. Until recently I've been exposed to some more uses. I use it in my sauce for pasta, I'm not a big tomato or tomato based sauce fan. I prefer something cheesy or a kind of Alfredo sauce. I recently made some pasta with chicken, bacon, spinach garlic & heavy cream.... It was amazing. Good bye tomato based sauces, were venturing out to creamy delightful alternative.
Dana M.
Wyoming, PA
Great product! It made my creamy tomato chicken taste even better! I️ love adding a little touch of cream to my dishes! It really adds much needed flavor! You don’t need much of this to take your dish from blah to wow!
Cynthia M.
I don't really know what you're SUPPOSED to use heavy cream for, but I'm on a keto diet and I use this as a creamer substitute in my coffee. I'm not someone who can drink coffee black and this makes it taste good.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
I love having Heavy Whipping Cream in the house at all times for making desserts and adding fat to whatever food I need for my keto diet. I get it at wal mart and it’s always worth it.
Leigh P.
Land o lakes is my favorite heavy cream brand .. it always is exactly what I want from a heavy cream . I buy this brand over and over again and it never fails me ! Try it you will love it as well !
Bryn S.
Best tasting cream in the market. I love real cream in my coffee abc this gives a richness that can't compare to anything else in the market. It's great to make fresh whipped cream as well.