BY LAND O'LAKES

Land O Lakes Fat-free Half & Half Delivers A Delicious Creamy Taste Without The Fat, So You Can Enjoy The Rich Flavor Of Coffee Guilt-free.

Buy on Walmart
MK J.
This is the most disgusting creamer I have ever tried and I’m not even trying to be mean or anything. I purchased it thinking it was going to be good because I’ve always bought the cheaper brands. But I poured some in my coffee and it made my coffee taste so bitter I had to pour my coffee down the drain! I tried it a few more times just to make sure it wasn’t my coffee or anything I was doing, but I don’t know every time I used this creamer it made my coffee taste horrible! I will not purchase this creamer again, sorry.
Amy K.
The only thing I will put in my coffee! I used to use nothing but non-dairy creamer, but as soon as I tried this half & half I knew there was no turning back. It doesn't mask the flavor of my coffee with another flavor!
Erica T.
Youngstown, OH
I love this half and half for my coffee. It makes the flavor of the coffee stay and doesn't over power it. The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because sometimes it is priceded little high.
Amanda N.
Use this for my coffee, I personally like other brands better, such as the hazelnut ones !
Kelly M.
Benson, NC
For fat free this isn't that bad. I like half and half but I have to watch the calories