BY LAND O'LAKES

Flora Tones Of Raspberry Complement The Nutty Taste Of Chocolate And Cocoa In Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Raspberry And Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. Perfect To Start Or End Your Day With, This Cocoa Mix Brings You Quality Flavors The Entire Family Can Enjoy.

• Does anyone know a store this is sold year round? I can o...1 Answers
  • Can you really taste raspberry flavor?4 Answers
  • Do they still sell this flavor in stores???1 Answers
Desirae M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Land O Lakes cocoa is my favorite cocoa of all time!! It has so many delicious flavors and this raspberry flavor is absolutely delicious! I usually buy mine at my local grocery store! I would recommend this cocoa to anyone!
Whitney ⠀⠀⠀⠀ D.
Port Angeles, WA
I drank this hot chocolate almost every night at the end of my pregnancy. They make the best flavors you can't find with other brands. Their packaging of single mixes makes you feel like your having a special treat.
Ashley N.
I was very excited when I saw this in the store but ended up extremely disappointed by the lack of cocoa taste. Not only in the raspberry flavor but in 5 other various flavors I decided to try. Very inexpensive.
Patricia Ann E.
Dartmouth, MA
I've never been a fan of fruit and chocolate and this did not change my mind. It's very sweet, in a chemical way- and not creamy like you'd want from a hot cocoa
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
To me this cocoa tasted like any other brand nothing truly set it apart from other cocoa's on the market. If you are looking for a certain brand then this is for you but if you want just cocoa any brand will do.
Sara L.
This is my favorite flavor in the Land O Lakes hot chocolate pack! I love the raspberry taste but that it still is so chocolatey. I'm the only one in my house who really likes it so I get them all to myself!
This hot chocolate is so delicious! I love the taste of the raspberry and chocolate. It's comforting and relaxing after a long day and is good for sitting in front of the tv to sip on. Land O Lakes is a rich chocolatey brand of cocoa.
Jess L.
This is the most magical hot chocolate that will graze your tastebuds. It is so creamy without the help of milk. The flavor is amazing. This is my favorite hot chocolate out there and I never turn back
Eunice C.
Vestavia, AL
hated this flavor. its just strange having raspberry in your hot chocolate. I got this a variety pack and it was my leasts favorite. I would recommend the regular or smores.
Alexis P.
Wheat Ridge, CO
This is some of the best powder mixes I've ever had! When I go to a hotel or restaurant that serves this, I always choose this over any other drink mix. Plus who doesn't love raspberries?
Regina F.
Can you really taste raspberry flavor?
Victoria F.
Is this any good???
Kacilyn H.
Edmond, OK
Does anyone know a store this is sold year round? I can only ever find it in a multi pack around Christmas.
Arhea P.
Greentown, IN
Do they still sell this flavor in stores???
Steph M.
Which Land O Lakes Cocoa Mix is your favorite?

Walmart