BY LAND O'LAKES

Flora Tones Of Raspberry Complement The Nutty Taste Of Chocolate And Cocoa In Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Raspberry And Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. Perfect To Start Or End Your Day With, This Cocoa Mix Brings You Quality Flavors The Entire Family Can Enjoy.

• Does anyone know a store this is sold year round? I can o...1 Answers
  • Can you really taste raspberry flavor?4 Answers
  • Do they still sell this flavor in stores???1 Answers
Jessica S.
Bonners Ferry, ID
This is my favorite hot chocolate of all time. I love, love, love this mix in my coffee in the morning or as a night time dessert in the winter. I think of the holidays when I drink this!
Shemariah B.
Chester, SC
I really liked this hot chocolate. It was something different to taste other than the other hot chocolate I normally drink. I think that it depends on who is drinking it weather it tastes good or not. This will either be really nasty to you or really good.
Alicia C.
I think this might be my favorite hot chocolate flavor ever. I love how creamy this tastes, even when mixed with water. I love the hint of raspberry. It's not too overpowering and it adds some really nice flavor.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Chocolate and Raspberry is my favorite combination of flavors and this hot chocolate gets it just right. I love the fruity flavor of the raspberry and the richness of the chocolate
Katherine L.
Virginia Bch, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I actually just had this today so its fresh in my brain. While it was pretty good, if you add more than 6oz. of water it turns out pretty watery. I like to have nice big mugs of cocoa. The flavor itself was really good though, and when it's on sale I"ll definitely consider getting it again.
Krista C.
Belton, MO
This is the best brand of instant hot chocolate I have ever had! It is so rich and never tastes watered down. I love the variety of flavors too - something that I haven't seen from other brands. The raspberry flavor is a go-to for me.
Erica S.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I love buying the single mixes every year and putting them in my family's stockings and in gift baskets/cookie trays for Christmas. This raspberry one is pretty good. i felt that it was sweet and more on the mild side of a raspberry flavor, but still very rich and creamy.
Laura C.
Portage, MI
The raspberry hot cocoa is my favorite flavor! It's not very expensive, and is absolutely delicious if you make it with milk. If I'm feeling adventurous I'll cut up a dark chocolate Hershey's kiss and put it in. Really yummy!
Sara J.
I cannot rave about this hot cocoa enough! It is rich and perfectly flavored with raspberry and chocolate-a perfect combination! I always have some on hand in the winter months.
sara m.
Lexington, KY
This is my very favorite hot chocolate & I can't find it anywhere!! It is chocolatey and has the perfect hint of raspberry in it! I tried it for the first time about 2 years ago but haven't been able to find it since.
Regina F.
Can you really taste raspberry flavor?
Victoria F.
Is this any good???
Kacilyn H.
Edmond, OK
Does anyone know a store this is sold year round? I can only ever find it in a multi pack around Christmas.
Arhea P.
Greentown, IN
Do they still sell this flavor in stores???
Steph M.
Which Land O Lakes Cocoa Mix is your favorite?

Walmart