BY LAND O'LAKES

Flora Tones Of Raspberry Complement The Nutty Taste Of Chocolate And Cocoa In Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Raspberry And Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. Perfect To Start Or End Your Day With, This Cocoa Mix Brings You Quality Flavors The Entire Family Can Enjoy.

• Does anyone know a store this is sold year round? I can o...1 Answers
  • Can you really taste raspberry flavor?4 Answers
  • Do they still sell this flavor in stores???1 Answers
Jess H.
Saint Charles, MO
If I'm not drinking regular hot chocolate I am drinking this raspberry mix. It adds another dimension of flavors to hot chocolate when you need to be warmed up. I would definitely recommend this to others, in fact, I have! I always make sure I have some in my pantry!
Maegen W.
Greenvale, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This has to be my favorite brand and flavor of hot cocoa. My mom used to buy the combination packs when I was younger, which included this flavor. I used to horde the small box in my room, so my siblings couldn't have any. I always keep a stock in my dorm room as a little treat during exams, or especially cold nights. The Raspberry flavor is vibrant, and mixes well with the cocoa flavoring. Add marshmallows, and you're in heaven!
Melanie B.
Cheektowaga, NY
This single serve packet is definitely a treat and certainly worth it! The flavor is rich and creamy, with just the right amount of Raspberry flavoring. The price is a little much but these make great stocking stuffers or decorations on the outside of gifts.
Kriscinda F.
Speculator, NY
This is my all time favorite hot chocolate. I've been drinking it since I was a little girl. My favorite flavor is the Raspberry, it's not too strong but gives it a perfect added flavor. I purchase these often and you really can't even beat the price.
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is a delicious take on hot cocoa. I love the blend of raspberry, which goes so well with chocolate. This doesn't taste "fake" it has a nice creaminess and hint of fruit flavor in it. I like to have this as a change up to traditional hot cocoa when I'm looking for a change.
Keri B.
This is my all time favorite hot chocolate! Raspberry and chocolate just seem to go together and this drink mix does it right. I would drink this everyday during winter if I could get away with it. It isn't very expensive and I buy it every time I see it in the store. I think you would enjoy it as well if you gave it a try.
Calista F.
EL CENTRO, CA
I love this flavor of cocoa. All the flavors of Land O' Lakes cocoa are great, but this is my favorite. Its very rich and indulgent and never tastes artificial or watery. Definitely great to cuddle up with on a cold night.
Joey S.
Corp Christi, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
This is soooo sooo good! The taste of this little packet is great!! I love to mix this with coffee. And really half a packet is plenty and a little bit goes a long way. I actually love all the Land O Lakes instant hot chocolate flavors but this one is the best.
Jessica W.
These are the best hot cocoa packets I have ever had. Very rich smooth an flavorful. All the flavors are great. This particular flavor I was skeptical about because I don't like raspberry but i ended up loving it.
Madison K.
If you haven't tried this what are you waiting for stop reading these messages get into your car and run to the store this has to be the best hot chocolate you will ever have and it's perfect cold weather are you still reading this get in your car and go!!
Regina F.
Can you really taste raspberry flavor?
Victoria F.
Is this any good???
Kacilyn H.
Edmond, OK
Does anyone know a store this is sold year round? I can only ever find it in a multi pack around Christmas.
Arhea P.
Greentown, IN
Do they still sell this flavor in stores???
Steph M.
Which Land O Lakes Cocoa Mix is your favorite?

Walmart