BY LAND O'LAKES

Flora Tones Of Raspberry Complement The Nutty Taste Of Chocolate And Cocoa In Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Raspberry And Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. Perfect To Start Or End Your Day With, This Cocoa Mix Brings You Quality Flavors The Entire Family Can Enjoy.

• Does anyone know a store this is sold year round? I can o...1 Answers
  • Can you really taste raspberry flavor?4 Answers
  • Do they still sell this flavor in stores???1 Answers
Ashley M.
One of my favorite cold weather treats. A warm mug, a bridk morning, cozy socks and blanket. Perfection.
Crystal L.
This hot chocolate is SO Good. It's got a slight hint of raspberry. Enough to taste but not overpowering.
courtney g.
Milford, CT
I love these single packs of hot cocoa. it has the perfect amount of raspberry and chocolate flavoring
Jenny F.
Knoxville, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
My favorite hot chocolate! Sams Club sells them every year starting in November and I always stock up!
Heather S.
Monroe, CT
I like this flavor hot chocolate, one of my favorites. Good for winter would recommend to a friend
Angela O.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is so so good! Super creamy even when you mix it with water. My favorite is to use milk!
Chaney W.
I would prefer just regular hot chocolate but, the berry twist to it is nice if you want a change.
Megan F.
Jacksonville, FL
These packets are super convenient and have wonderful flavors to choose from. The flavors are rich
Lauren D.
Rockaway Park, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Best hot chocolate ever! Reminds me of a liquid kelly ring. Super creamy and you only need water.
Adriana K.
My fav kind!!! I love the raspberry hot cocoa especially with marsh mellows and cool whip
Regina F.
Can you really taste raspberry flavor?
Victoria F.
Is this any good???
Kacilyn H.
Edmond, OK
Does anyone know a store this is sold year round? I can only ever find it in a multi pack around Christmas.
Arhea P.
Greentown, IN
Do they still sell this flavor in stores???
Steph M.
Which Land O Lakes Cocoa Mix is your favorite?

Walmart