Land O'Lakes Raspberry & Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Christianne S.Land O'Lakes Raspberry & Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Holly M.Land O'Lakes Raspberry & Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix uploaded by Taylor B.

BY LAND O'LAKES #88 in Cocoa

Flora Tones Of Raspberry Complement The Nutty Taste Of Chocolate And Cocoa In Land O Lakes Cocoa Classics Raspberry And Chocolate Hot Cocoa Mix. Perfect To Start Or End Your Day With, This Cocoa Mix Brings You Quality Flavors The Entire Family Can Enjoy.

Buy on Amazon*
Emma R.
Yes!!! I love a good flavored hot chocolate. Maybe 2 years ago my father brought over some food he thought I would like and this packet was among the pile. I was hooked instantly! These packets are the only instant mixes I buy now. Raspberry reigns supreme, but I also love the regular milk chocolate and French vanilla.

PS if you're looking for an awesome combo out and about, get a white hot chocolate with toffe nut syrup from Starbucks. 🤤
Desirae M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Land O Lakes cocoa is my favorite cocoa of all time!! It has so many delicious flavors and this raspberry flavor is absolutely delicious! I usually buy mine at my local grocery store! I would recommend this cocoa to anyone!
Jessica K.
Carrollton, GA
This is one of my favorite hot chocolate mixes. I like to mix it with milk, although the instructions say water. It’s so much creamier with milk though. It’s not too expensive, and you can find it at most grocery stores.
Sara L.
This is my favorite flavor in the Land O Lakes hot chocolate pack! I love the raspberry taste but that it still is so chocolatey. I'm the only one in my house who really likes it so I get them all to myself!
Sara T.
My new favorite brand/flavor of hot chocolate! The chocolate taste is smooth and creamy and then the raspberry taste comes in without overpowering anything and just blends perfectly in. So good!
Ashley S.
Land O' Lakes Cocoa is a great product to have in the pantry during those colder months. While our household enjoys a quite a few of the flavors they offer, I always seem to find myself reaching for the Raspberry & Chocolate mix the most. There's just something unique to it in the world of caramel and mint hot chocolates. It's a nice sweetness, without being cloying. Plus the price on these means you can stock up!
Christianne S.
Brunswick, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Love all the land o lakes hot cocoa packs but I think the raspberry may be our family favorite. Now that it is starting to cool down outside we will be stocking up on these. A great high end taste with a low price point. Easy to find in store. Nice rich, perfectly sweet and satisfying flavor.
Shellie M.
This has been one of my favorite special occasion hot chocolates since I was a child. The flavor is excuisit and just brings back so many memories of sitting with my mom on cold winter nights. I have a few packets on hand in the winter time for exactly those memories with my kids. Sipping on that creamy raspberry chocolate just loosing ourselves in stories of how it used to be.
Laura G.
Tarrytown, NY
The Raspberry Land O'Lakes hot cocoa packets are my absolute favorite. I buy them every single winter. The taste is delicious and definitely the best of the variety packs. It's a comforting taste that I certainly will never stop buying as long as I live.
Lindsay K.
My absolute favorite brand for hot chocolate! The raspberry is hands down my favorite flavor. It matches so well with the chocolate taste. I love to make this with water or with milk, either way tastes amazing! At the grocery store you can buy the packages individually so you can get a variety of flavors! The best during the winter and cold months.
Regina F.
Can you really taste raspberry flavor?
Steph M.
Which Land O Lakes Cocoa Mix is your favorite?
Victoria F.