Land O'Lakes Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter Spread Limited Batch uploaded by Jaclyn O.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Pumpkin Pie Spices Swirl Together In Every Creamy Bite, And It's Spreadable Right Out Of The Refrigerator. Land O Lakes® Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter Spread Is Perfect Slathered On Seasonal Breads, Muffins Or Pancakes, Stirred Into Savory Sauces Or Whipped Into Thick, Sweet Frostings.Finally, Pumpkin Pie Spice Exactly Where It Belongs…in Spreadable Butter! Fall Never Tasted So Good. Find Our Limited Batch This Fall At The Following Local Retailers.

Cream, Sugar, Canola Oil, Water, Brown Sugar, Spices, Contain Less Than 2% Of Natural Flavor, Guar Gum, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Salt, Citric Acid, Annatto Extract (Color).

Nancy D.
Can someone tell me why this isn't around all year? Add this to some toast. Use this in your baking. Better yet, find pumpkin pasta and have buttered pumpkin pasta with this butter. Ugh!! I'm loving it.
Katie C.
Bell City, LA
This butter is SOOO delicious. I bought in on impulse at Kroger grocery store. It was reasonably priced at around $3. It is so creamy and doesn't taste overwhelmingly of pumpkin or spice. I have mostly enjoyed it on toast but I have so many other ideas for it, including using it in my "bulletproof" coffee or subbing it for regular butter in monkey bread.
Lily C.
Glendale, AZ
I was skeptical at first. I mean, Pumpkin Pie Spice butter? Have they taken it too far?

NOPE.

This spread was perfect for any fall lover. I jumped into fall on the right note with this purchase and have to say, I don't know if I can go back to read butter again.
Amanda A.
Colorado Springs
I tried this butter last year at king soopers for the first time, the taste has good but the texture really bugged me. It had a grainy feel to it even when it was melted on my toast. It is affordable and easy to spread but I just didn't like the grittiness
Tabitha M.
Anchorage
This butter paired withKrusteaz® Pumpkin Spice Supreme Muffin Mix 15 oz. Box makes a fall filled snack 😍 adding cream cheese icing makes this to die for !!! Talk about a craving !
Justine A.
2061 reviews
This stuff is absolutely to die for! It is so good. I love to have it on bagels. It has such a great flavor. I don't know why I didn't buy it sooner.
Peggy R.
Milwaukee, WI
We have gone thru 3 containers of this already !! It's great on toast, bagels and even crackers. I actually look forward to this every morning now!!
Jaclyn O.
Norwood
Oh my goodness!! Just tried this with waffles this morning! So delicious! And I also tried it on the pumpkin spice Pepperidge farms bread YUM!
Jen K.
Dyer, IN
So amazing omg! I eat this on English muffins or French toast. It's so delicious. Its sweet too. I wish they sold this flavor year round.
stephanie e.
Can we thank land o lakes for finally making my dreams come true. This is so yummy and the price was good. I love anything with pumpkin.
Amber L.
Pumpkin spice butter!?! Who else is excited about putting some of this on like everything?
ana maria h.
MIAMI
¿Cuales sabores tiene?
Annie G.
Where is this sold? Would love to try! Im a fan of pumpkin spice for the fall! :)
Dory E.
Blaine , TN
Where can we find this? I would love to try it!