BY LAND O'LAKES

Kayle B.
Kutztown, PA
These are adicting! I used to use them in my sandwiches and now I find myself just grabbing them and eating them on their own. They have a great taste and taste like they are fresh, not presliced sitting in a package. Although I do wish the packages would have more slices!
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I love provolone cheese and i love land o lakes brand so what can go wrong with this product? the slices are thick enough where they don't stick together yet thin enough to not over power the sandwich.. they are great just rolled up and eaten plain for a quick snack!
April H.
Land o lakes cheese is probably the creamiest cheese I've ever bought. I mainly purchase this brand for a snack cheese only. But I have actually ate it with stuff. It's actually pretty healthy for cheese.
Alyssa L.
Steubenville
Very good ! Do not let the cheap price fool you ! This product taste just as good as high price cheese ! Taste great ! I highly recommend this !
carrie j.
My kids love to roll deli meat in
Land O Lakes® Provolone Premium Deli Cheese Slices 8 oz.
it makes the perfect lunch option without cooking
Kisaimi M.
Kyle, TX
Provolone cheeese is the love of my heart since I'm a cheese lover , I use it for my sandwich or snacks with crackers , i really love it !
Adalberta R.
This is one of my number one chesse because it's perfectly used for your sandwiches for you to add a slide and also for other meals.
Alex M.
Massapequa, NY
Land o lakes was a confortable Classic in my home. It's a brand I grew up with. I wish it was a little bit more reasonably priced!
Emily P.
Provolone is awesome i eat on sandwhiches, burgers as a snack or even a deli tray price is always great deoending where you go
Kelsey O.
Smithfield , UT
I just love cheese, and provolone is my favorite. It's so creamy and has a nice richness to it but not as strong as most.