BY LAND O'LAKES

Whether You're Topping Bruschetta Or Our Italian Beef Melt, Land O Lakes® Provolone Sliced Cheese Is A Great Choice For Some Of Your Favorite Recipes!

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes.

Magaly R.
Norfolk
Me encanta todo es muy bueno muy útil es perfecto toda mi familia lo utilizamos y eso que somos muchos somos como seis pero si no encanta el producto espero que la marca siga sacando más cosas de muy alta calidad o y también hablo inglés ❤️❤️
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Kayle B.
Yardley, PA
These are adicting! I used to use them in my sandwiches and now I find myself just grabbing them and eating them on their own. They have a great taste and taste like they are fresh, not presliced sitting in a package. Although I do wish the packages would have more slices!
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Great cheese, I love Land o lakes. I usually purchase my cheeses at wholefoods, but this is a great alternative if you can't get to a store with artisan cheese. Also great if you just want slices rather than for a party. Great taste for a good price and goes great in sandwiches.
April H.
Land o lakes cheese is probably the creamiest cheese I've ever bought. I mainly purchase this brand for a snack cheese only. But I have actually ate it with stuff. It's actually pretty healthy for cheese.
Kristen D.
Newburgh, NY
I love provolone cheese and i love land o lakes brand so what can go wrong with this product? the slices are thick enough where they don't stick together yet thin enough to not over power the sandwich.. they are great just rolled up and eaten plain for a quick snack!
Jess R.
Owatonna, MN
Gotta love Land o lakes anything. My grandpa worked for them and it just seems like a wholesome company. This cheese taste great and is super convenient.
Alyssa L.
Steubenville
Very good ! Do not let the cheap price fool you ! This product taste just as good as high price cheese ! Taste great ! I highly recommend this !
Sandra H.
My favorite with my turkey sandwich also good on it's own I like both and usually it reasonably priced also really good thrown on top of lasagna
carrie j.
My kids love to roll deli meat in
Land O Lakes® Provolone Premium Deli Cheese Slices 8 oz.
it makes the perfect lunch option without cooking