Land O'lakes Provolone Cheese uploaded by Ana S.

BY LAND O'LAKES

Add A Slice Of Land O Lakes® Provolone Cheese And Take Your Hot Roast Beef Sandwich To A Whole New Level. It Can Also Be Used On Pizza, Lasagna And Other Favorite Dishes. Available At Your Grocer's Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk, Salt, Enzymes.

Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Chelsea G.
Another favorite to buy at the deli! Yummy and great in thin or thick slices, would recommend to anyone who likes fresh smooth tasty cheese. Great price as well, definitely buying this again!
Sue K.
I'm Italian & one of my favorite sandwiches is Genoa Salami & Provolone on a piece of French Bread Loaf. I never buy Provolone packaged only directly from the Deli. At least 1 pound at a time and sliced at a #1. That's the skinniest. But honestly I have them shave my Genoa Salami to almost 0. The thinner it's sliced the better it tastes.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
This provolone cheese has a really good flavor not very strong and not to lie it's perfect it's great for making sandwiches or chicken Cordon Bleu or any other recipe I highly recommend this product for the quality and the price is not too bad at all
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
This is a pretty good cheese. Great on cheesesteaks, and hot roast pork sandwiches. Has a good flavor isn't overpowering. It's creamy for a deli cheese, don't get it cut too thick as it won't melt. I also like that it's not a oily cheese. I purchase this often.
Malen E.
Greensboro, NC
My favorite cheese ever ! I love to eat this with my pasta but I can eat it by itself too ! Is not that expensive plus it is worth it when it tastes that good , creamy milky taste I would say ? I like it a lot
Jessica H.
Grand Prairie , TX
This is a great cheese to use for Philly cheese steaks. The melt is just right. The flavor is just right. Nice and fresh. I bought mine at Walmart and it was great. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Caitlin C.
Land O Lakes provolone cheese is the best there is. I use it on every sandwich and sometimes just snack on a slice. It's rich creamy taste will add greatness to any dish you add it to!
Megan L.
Shelton, CT
I love land o lakes it's the best cheese around and the provolone is amazing I love it sliced then on a nice cold cut sandwich with fresh ham salami pepperoni and prosciutto
Ashley E.
Olive Branch, MS
Land o lakes provolone loaf is the perfect addition to my families sandwiches. The cheese stays fresh when stored properly and can last a while. Will continue to buy for my family to enjoy!