BY LAND O'LAKES

The Milder, Sweeter Flavor Of Land O Lakes® Baby Swiss Cheese Goes Well With Apples, Pears And Strawberries, Or On A Warm Ham-and-cheese Melt. It Can Also Be Diced On Party Trays Or Melted In Egg Bakes Or Fondues.

Cultured Milk, Salt, Enzymes.

Ashley W.
Atlanta
I don’t really eat cheese but I do love this cheese on a bacon lettuce and tomato sandwich or even a roast beef sandwich. It is a light Swiss flavor compared to other brands. The taste is not overpowering.
Nina H.
westchester, IL
these are always in my fridge! it doesn't matter what variety of cheese these are the perfect cut slices for a healthy snack. filling when you ate but are still not exactly full. easy to store and grab and go. creamy, quality goodness easy to store and eat.
Felicia B.
These are great for sandwiches or snacks … this brand is a bit pricey but the flavor and smoothness of this cheese always brings me back and forgetting that I pay a bit more for it … you can’t go wrong with any of this brands products …
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Lisa J.
I just love land o lakes and the goodness it brings out of my sandwiches and eggs!! So rich and just the right amount of cheesiness makes these a perfect pair with practically any dish!!
Sabrina L.
Perfectly delicious add to just about any combination of sub sandwich. Top offf a burger, create a delicious gooey cheese steak sandwich. Great for an omelette. Create a crept with it along with some spinach, onions, scrambled eggs, rolled up topped with holindase sauce,diced tomatoes and a little sour cream for a delicate and incredible delicious breakfast.
Amelia R.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect for sandwiches. Every time I buy Land O Lakes products, I'm never disappointed. They always put out a quality product for a great value. Baby swiss is great, it is much milder than regular swiss cheese. I tend to put this on my kids sandwiches.
Courtney H.
Endicott, NY
We'll grab these if we are cooking late night and the deli is closed. tastes great, a little expensive though for what you get, but we repeatedly buy it when we need to. it tastes great on grilled cheese sandwiches and on burgers. we buy it over and over when we need to.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
I buy these a sweet Hawaiian bread, think shaved ham and top it off with this cheese. I could eat them everyday. This is a pretty tasty brand of cheese and it's not very expensive.
LaToya N.
Santa Monica, CA
Swiss cheese is good in its own or goes well in a sandwich. I recommend this brand. It's cheese you can't go wrong. You could find it at your local grocery store.