BY LAND O'LAKES

Low moisture part-Skim mozzarella cheese. see more...

Jude F.
Valley Stream, NY
Love using land o lakes premium deli mozzarella cheese in all of my favorite sandwiches - my go to sandwiches are my grilled cheese and whole grain bread with some mayonnaise, a slice of tomato, some fresh lettuce and of course, a slice of two of mozzarella. If I'm feeling extra fancy, I'll add a sprig or two of basil and some red pepper or olive spread. Just writing this makes me hungry! Love me some land o lakes!
Sara K.
These slices are perfect for cold cut sandwiches or paninis. My Kindergarten class visits a diary farm that sells to Land-O-Lakes each year! The students love it, and I love to support local! #UpstateNY #GotMilk
Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
I liked the Land O Lakes Mozzarella Cheese that I made my pizzas with. The taste is really good without any aftertaste. It is affordable and melts on my pizza really well. I am a first time user but will use it again and would recommend it to others.
Onni H.
I love land o lakes cheese it's not too thick and it's not too small it tastes fresh and great if you've never purchased it I highly recommend it , it is a bit pricey though
Dana G.
Totowa
I absolutely love cheese. These slices are perfect for sandwiches or just to eat as a little snack. I was a first time customer of this product and will look into see what other cheese slices they have.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I love this cheese on a sandwich or melting on a pizza sub but it is delicious in pepperoni rolls or in any kind of cheese rolled antrhing. I also like to slice these into strip and cut down into biscuits are bake them in for cheese garlic knot biscuits. They are a family favorite for sure!!
Anna R.
This cheese is so deliciously creamy and also inexpensive and can be found in most places! I love to throw it on salads, make quesedillas with it and so many other delicious things!
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
Land o lakes is my favorite of any cheese. I especially love the American cheese, but this is delicious as well! You really can't go wrong with any land o lake product!
Rachael D.
Southport , NC
This is so convenient. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my American cheese. And now instead of standing in line at the deli I can just grab and go. Same great flavor.
Crystal S.
Delicious cheese at a good price. They work really well on a sandwich or even baked over something. The taste is really nice and it melts really good if you use it for baking/cooking. I definitely recommend this product.