BY LAND O'LAKES

Low moisture part-Skim mozzarella cheese. see more...

Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I love this cheese on a sandwich or melting on a pizza sub but it is delicious in pepperoni rolls or in any kind of cheese rolled antrhing. I also like to slice these into strip and cut down into biscuits are bake them in for cheese garlic knot biscuits. They are a family favorite for sure!!
Barb T.
Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
I liked the Land O Lakes Mozzarella Cheese that I made my pizzas with. The taste is really good without any aftertaste. It is affordable and melts on my pizza really well. I am a first time user but will use it again and would recommend it to others.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Delicious cheese at a good price. They work really well on a sandwich or even baked over something. The taste is really nice and it melts really good if you use it for baking/cooking. I definitely recommend this product.
Sara K.
Sara K.
These slices are perfect for cold cut sandwiches or paninis. My Kindergarten class visits a diary farm that sells to Land-O-Lakes each year! The students love it, and I love to support local! #UpstateNY #GotMilk
Anna R.
Anna R.
This cheese is so deliciously creamy and also inexpensive and can be found in most places! I love to throw it on salads, make quesedillas with it and so many other delicious things!
Jeni H.
Jeni H.
Millersville, PA
Land o lakes is my favorite of any cheese. I especially love the American cheese, but this is delicious as well! You really can't go wrong with any land o lake product!
Rachael D.
Rachael D.
Southport, NC
This is so convenient. I'm pretty picky when it comes to my American cheese. And now instead of standing in line at the deli I can just grab and go. Same great flavor.
Jade P.
Jade P.
San Jose, CA
Always creamy and tasty. This muenster cheese is perfect for sandwiches. Land O Lakes is top quality so you can always trust them to put out a great product.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
This cheese is pretty good. I use it for chicken parm because I don't have to sit and grate it. Makes it super easy to make a delicious meal
Haley G.
Haley G.
I really love this brand and mozzarella. This is really good with crackers so you'll probably try this out like I did and like it.