BY LAND O'LAKES

Perfect For Melting On Top Of Caprese Garlic Bread Or Layering Within A Cheesy Lasagna, Land O Lakes® Mozzarella Sliced Cheese Is A Great Choice For Any Night Of The Week.

Cultured Pasteurized Part-skim Milk, Salt, Enzymes.

Ashley W.
Lawrenceville, GA
Mozzarella is one of the few cheeses I will eat plain or with something. It has a very mild taste. This cheese doesn’t seem like some of the cheaper fake brands that never expire and won’t melt. I don’t see this in stores as much.
Janet L.
Smooth, luscious yellow cream to add flavor to almost any cooked dish. If you love baking, it is a product you cannot live without . While there are many substitutes for butter nothing compares to the true taste of dairy butter. It is rich and elegant upon the pallet.
Priscilla C.
I give this 3 stars only because I prefer pre-shredded cheese, but my mom prefers cheese blocks since they're not as expensive. She grates them herself for homemade pizza, pasta, ziti, and lasagna. Personally I'd save the time and spend more for shredded.
Sara K.
These slices are perfect for cold cut sandwiches or paninis. My Kindergarten class visits a diary farm that sells to Land-O-Lakes each year! The students love it, and I love to support local! #UpstateNY #GotMilk
Barb T.
Alexandria, VA
I liked the Land O Lakes Mozzarella Cheese that I made my pizzas with. The taste is really good without any aftertaste. It is affordable and melts on my pizza really well. I am a first time user but will use it again and would recommend it to others.
Brianna B.
This cheese is so good, doesn't feel spongy like other brands. I love this Mozzarella, especially on my philly cheese steak sandwiches, a slice of this and a slice of provolone, Perfect.
Onni H.
I love land o lakes cheese it's not too thick and it's not too small it tastes fresh and great if you've never purchased it I highly recommend it , it is a bit pricey though
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
I love this cheese on a sandwich or melting on a pizza sub but it is delicious in pepperoni rolls or in any kind of cheese rolled antrhing. I also like to slice these into strip and cut down into biscuits are bake them in for cheese garlic knot biscuits. They are a family favorite for sure!!
Jude F.
Valley Stream, NY
Love using land o lakes premium deli mozzarella cheese in all of my favorite sandwiches - my go to sandwiches are my grilled cheese and whole grain bread with some mayonnaise, a slice of tomato, some fresh lettuce and of course, a slice of two of mozzarella. If I'm feeling extra fancy, I'll add a sprig or two of basil and some red pepper or olive spread. Just writing this makes me hungry! Love me some land o lakes!