BY LAND O'LAKES

Our Sharp Cheddar American Blend Combines The Bold Flavor Of Cheddar And The Rich Creaminess Of Deli American. It Melts Smoothly In A Golden Grilled Cheese, Or A Spicy Mexican Dip. Available In White Or Yellow At Your Grocer's Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Color), Enzymes.

Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Terri D.
I have been eating this cheese forever! Slices must be super thin and it just melts in your mouth. Speaking of melting, grilled cheese or ham and cheese rollups are AMAZING with Land O Lakes cheese!
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
I like this cheese because it is creamy an it goes well on every type of burger or sandwich that i like to make, i try to not eat cheese that often but this is my def go to cheese when i need some
Amanda N.
I've always bought the Land o Lakes deli cheese. I buy it at Stop & Shop and it's always been reasonably priced. It has a great taste and my kids love it. They always want a slice of cheese. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Sari M.
Scotia, NY
During the summer I love to make a Turkey Cheddar apple Sandwich but hate cutting a whole brick to make my sandwich so to be able to grab great sliced cheddar at the deli is a perk - It melts so well and is easy to make with no fuss! This is a must when you only need a few slices
Susan M.
Bainbridge, NY
I will buy a pound of this cheese from the delivery and my 12 year old can finish it before we leave the store and I will have to buy another. This cheese is so amazing. Land of Lakes is high quality and is always perfect. Not too sharp, perfect with roast beef!
crystal f.
EDISON, NJ
This is a very great brand of cheese, my mom raised me on land o lakes brand, and now i raise my family on it, anything from sandwiches, or just a quick slice as a snack, great quality, well made, amazing flavor, I'm a life customer, i would recommend.
Corrine S.
Foxboro, MA
Awesome taste. Decent price. Easy to find at the stores. I would buy it again. I would recommend the product. It was my first time buying it. I usually go to the deli and have it cut, but this was quicker.
Kaitlyn M.
Milton, NH
This is a must for a deli cheese in our house. My husband can always tell when I buy another brand. There's just something about this cheese. It's great. I would definitely recommend it.
Bailey P.
This is the best cheese ever! I love that sharp cheddar taste and how it is creamy in your mouth! It is the perfect sandwich cheese. Goes really well with roast beef. I always get it at the Stop and Shop deli counter. I would definitely tell others to go with this basic tasty simple cheese!