BY LAND O'LAKES

Our Sharp Cheddar American Blend Combines The Bold Flavor Of Cheddar And The Rich Creaminess Of Deli American. It Melts Smoothly In A Golden Grilled Cheese, Or A Spicy Mexican Dip. Available In White Or Yellow At Your Grocer's Deli.

Cultured Pasteurized Milk And Skim Milk, Buttermilk, Milkfat, Salt, Contains Less Than 2% Of Sodium And Potassium Phosphates, Lactic Acid, Milk Protein Concentrate, Apo-carotenal And Beta-carotene (Color), Enzymes.

morgan n.
New Orleans
Soooo yummy great alone or on anything. Sometimes i break it up and put it on my salad adds so much flavor. I don’t love it heated thought. Don’t think it’s very healthy but that’s alright. overall i will buy it every once and awhile.
Daneisha J.
Detroit, MI
I like this cheese because it is creamy an it goes well on every type of burger or sandwich that i like to make, i try to not eat cheese that often but this is my def go to cheese when i need some
Terri D.
I have been eating this cheese forever! Slices must be super thin and it just melts in your mouth. Speaking of melting, grilled cheese or ham and cheese rollups are AMAZING with Land O Lakes cheese!
Maria S.
Orange Park, FL
My favorite land of lakes I love it with ham on a bagel or sesame bread. Love it with crackers and with coffee even on eggs with bacon. Omg you can do so much with this cheese. Even eat by itself. I recommend it to everyone.
Amanda N.
I've always bought the Land o Lakes deli cheese. I buy it at Stop & Shop and it's always been reasonably priced. It has a great taste and my kids love it. They always want a slice of cheese. I would recommend this to others for sure.
Isabella B.
This cheese is really good. It has a nice strong flavor. Most of the time it's no too expensive. It's not healthy tho. I buy it all the time. It's a staple in my house. I would refineatlt buy this again
Erinn C.
Deforest, WI
Being from Wisconsin, I am pretty picky about my cheeses, and few cheese companies can even compare to getting fresh cheese from a Wisconsin farm. However, when I can't get fresh farm cheese, Land O'Lakes cheese is my go to.
Sydonia M.
San Francisco, CA
Love using this cheese on sandwiches and baked Mac and cheese. Love putting cheese on almost all of my meals. It comes nice sized pretty big and lasts for a while
Amanda S.
Delicious. Everything from this brand is a great quality and it all has a great flavor. I’ve never had anything from them that I didn’t like. Highly recommend this flavor and pretty much everything else they make.
Sari M.
Scotia, NY
During the summer I love to make a Turkey Cheddar apple Sandwich but hate cutting a whole brick to make my sandwich so to be able to grab great sliced cheddar at the deli is a perk - It melts so well and is easy to make with no fuss! This is a must when you only need a few slices